[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Emails from your boss

Hitman

I have several bosses.

One of which feels it's appropriate to send us 10+ emails a day. Most of his emails contain information that is already well known by a majority of the staff.

We even get special emails from him on the weekend, that have nothing to do with work what so ever, but still make us feel special to have someone that cares so much about us... :wacko:

TO: ALL STAFF

Just a reminder that old Daylight Savings time raises its head and takes back that hour it gave you in the fall.

Mean Daylight. Mean.

2AM suddenly becomes 3AM, but on the bright side, you do get an extra hour of daylight.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Yup. I know.

Feel free to have at it.

Edited by kpholmes

I have several bosses.

One of which feels it's appropriate to send us 10+ emails a day. Most of his emails contain information that is already well known by a majority of the staff.

We even get special emails from him on the weekend, that have nothing to do with work what so ever, but still make us feel special to have someone that cares so much about us... :wacko:

Yup. I know.

Feel free to have at it.

That is funny.

I have several bosses.

Our boss likes to forward us emails from his bosses and corporate when we are already on the distribution list. :wacko: