[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY/NJ/ Knicks Tickets

whomper

My boss just gave me 2 Knicks Tickets that he cant use for tomorrow nights game vs the Heat Wed 3/26 at 7 pm. He said they are good seats. I wont be able to go. I know it isnt an attractive game but if anyone wants the tickets you can have them for free Seats are Gate 76 sec 333. Post here or pm me if you want them.

This should be an awesome game :wacko:

:D It sure isnt the old Oakley /Mason vs Mourning /PJ Brown Knicks vs Heat but I figured I would throw it out there

Edited by whomper

Who wouldn't want to see white chocolate & Ricky Davis????

J. Williams = out for a week with a thumb injury.

I'd love to take them off your hands. I'm in my fantasy playoffs and Jamal Crawford is my starting SG.

However, I have dinner plans with the Shiekette and her parents tomorrow. . . :wacko:

whomper - if the tix are still available, i'd take the tix. I <3 terrible basketball. thanks.

Yes they are. Do you work in NY ? I am leaving the city by 4 today. If you can meet me at some point today they are all yours

How'd that work for ya?

Pretty crappy. At the second intermission, the Rangers were up and the Sens and Devils were losing. It could have been a good night with Rangers making a move in the seedings. Instead the Sens go nuts and the Rangers go lax on D.

Still a fun time though. I enjoy live hockey.

As would the other 15 teams already in the playoffs :D....dude is incredible as are your boys Sidney and Evgeni

Fixed for accuracy. :wacko:

Leonsis needs to put some talent around Ovechkin, sooner rather than later imo and you guys will become a contender pretty quick. Dude is awesome to watch.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Fixed for accuracy. :wacko:

Leonsis needs to put some talent around Ovechkin, sooner rather than later imo and you guys will become a contender pretty quick. Dude is awesome to watch.

They have young talent with Semin, Backstrom and Green and they actually traded for a good goalie since Olie is 125 years old :D I think they have a good young foundation but they picked up Federov about 5 years too late.