[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

its that time of year

isleseeya

for the isleseeya family to go to Myrtle beach for my oldest daughters cheerleading natl chamopinship

huge event as it pertains to team cheerleading and its our 4th straight year going ...but first time we are flying ..we will be staying on the beach at Breakers hotel ...saw it a few times over the years and looks great

love myrtle beach and i do not eveb play golf ...

we do enjoy Nascar there ( great go karts ) , broadway on the beach , the restaurants especiallu seafood

but as always i ask any huddlers familiar with the area to please throw out some name s of good retaurants in myrtle beach and any events or locations they can recommend

not sure how much i will be checking in ( especially after my job cracked down on internet use ...feel spaded almost :wacko: )

hope to get some feedback and tia

Guest Chappy

Can't help you out with any restaurant recommendations. However, have a great time spending time with the fam and good luck to your daughter during her competition.

Guest Chappy
you animal :wacko:

no more percs and i am now back ..but all is good :D

Cheering Competition results, pics, anything of substance to share with us?

ETA: Get voting for those Hotties.

Edited by Chappy

Holy chit, what age is that? That some serous cheerleading.

14 - 17 years old

scary thing is that they are only the 3rd best team in their own program :wacko:

they are amazing to watch though ..hoping it helps my daughter get a scholarship ..if not still been great for past 5-6 years ..she can continue with program for 2 years in addition

Takes a lot of dedication and commitment to be part of a team like that. Good luck to your daughter. However unlike darin, if I had to listen to that overly sampled and butchered up rock all day, I'd have to hurt someone.

Takes a lot of dedication and commitment to be part of a team like that. Good luck to your daughter. However unlike darin, if I had to listen to that overly sampled and butchered up rock all day, I'd have to hurt someone.

+1

Somehow "gotta love" was not the first thing that came up listening to that medley of 80s "greats"

link to my daughter's team ( performing last year ) below

WC

they are pretty big time in Cheerleading circles

and no i will not pt out which onbe is my daughter ( not that you can tell anyway by the video )

Now behave boys

had to chuckle at the video, and the intesity of the specators. there seems to be one mafia/italian/dad-dude in the front on the right that is getting very carried away....fist clapping/arm pumping excited....too funny.

Dat you, isle? :wacko:

Solid routine by the gals, though!

had to chuckle at the video, and the intesity of the specators. there seems to be one mafia/italian/dad-dude in the front on the right that is getting very carried away....fist clapping/arm pumping excited....too funny.

Dat you, isle? :wacko:

actually that guy is Whomper :D

i laugh because after being involved in this for 5 years many times its the parents who attend these events that are the actual show

i do get excited but i normally do not make an ass out of myself ..i save that for the huddle :D

That's a lot of girls on stage at the same time. My only frame of reference is "Bring it on!" but the had a lot less girls for each team in that movie. Is that normal for this kind of competition or are the other teams smaller?

That's a lot of girls on stage at the same time. My only frame of reference is "Bring it on!" but the had a lot less girls for each team in that movie. Is that normal for this kind of competition or are the other teams smaller?

Well with "Bring it on!" being your only reference I can see why you're confused. I actually thought there was a tad bit more people than usual on stage but the video is close to the norm.

so many different divisions

Small and large

small is 20 girls or less and large can be as many as 40 ( or a bit more )

my daughter is in a Lg Senior 4 division

so many different divisions

Small and large

small is 20 girls or less and large can be as many as 40 ( or a bit more )

my daughter is in a Lg Senior 4 division

Oh, I was unaware that there are small and large divisions so I'm guessing I've only seen large ones before. :wacko: