[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

grim reaper just went by

polksalet

Wow, the closest I ever came to seeing one was watching some rotation over my house that never developed.

My wife was actually yelling at me because I was being a dumbass and staring up at the sky out in the middle of a pretty bad storm. :wacko:

Dude, can you change your avatar? It does something very creepy :wacko: to me each time I view it. Thanks for your immediate follow through. :D

Just another honky trying to keep the black man down. . . .

:D

My wife was actually yelling at me because I was being a dumbass and staring up at the sky out in the middle of a pretty bad storm. :wacko:

I do this all the time. I just can't help myself. I get the kids and wife to go into a bathroom in the middle of my house, and I walk out the front door and just look up in amazement. It is kind of like a nicotine addiction, you know it is bad for you but you just can't help yourself. That being said after seeing one of the latest Mountain Dew commercials, I'm going to start staying in the bathroom, and send the wife out with the camcorder.

There are several trailer parks within a 3 mile radius of my house, which makes me nervous.

:wacko:

<Mater> I'm happier 'n a tornada in a trailer park!</Mater>

I do this all the time. I just can't help myself. I get the kids and wife to go into a bathroom in the middle of my house, and I walk out the front door and just look up in amazement. It is kind of like a nicotine addiction, you know it is bad for you but you just can't help yourself. That being said after seeing one of the latest Mountain Dew commercials, I'm going to start staying in the bathroom, and send the wife out with the camcorder.

:wacko:

That's me in a nutshell.

Like what happens during a tsunami. While the natives are running for the hills the un-knowing walk in amazement and pick up flopping fish.

Yesterday we had a micro burst, and the claims agent is here right now. We got a trampoline for our kids, when the wind started blowing it pulled the tie-down anchors out of the ground. The tramp put a hole in my house and proceeded to destroy everything in our back yard. And my dumb butt was standing outside with that dang thing flying around 10 foot over my head.