[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kansas-Memphis

budlitebrad

KU will keep packing it in - maybe more so this 2nd half - and make Memphis try and beat 'em from outside. Tigers have been throwin' up bricks (especially as they tired towards end of half).

Agreed. Memphis is getting nothing in the paint and they have been fairly successful with the three pointer (so far). Unless they make some huge adjustments I think KU is in the drivers seat here.

:wacko:

Yeah I was gonna make another FT% comment.... but come on, I think by your comment you figured that they wouldn't even get this far. But yeah, in the end, it was that one glaring weakness that came back to bite them in the butt. Nice game and season by KU, who really doesn't have a super star, just a collection of very solid players. Well done... as a UT fan, it was nice to see the Big 12 take the title.

Edited by darin3

Yeah I was gonna make another FT% comment.... but come on, I think by your comment you figured that they wouldn't even get this far. But yeah, in the end, it was that one glaring weakness that came back to bite them in the butt. Nice game and season by KU, who really doesn't have a super star, just a collection of very solid players. Well done... as a UT fan, it was nice to see the Big 12 take the title.

Yea, I had them losing to your boys from Texas.

Between Dorsey fouling out and throwing bricks at the line, that was nothing but a CHOKE.

WOW

Great game and an UNREAL shot by Chalmers- holy chit - kind of ironic how Coach Cal had been saying all tournament long that their FT shooting would be fine, and wouldn't be a factor..........

bottom line is poor FT shooting down the stretch cost Johnny boy a National Championship...................

think he may puke watchin the game film tonight??

all around heckuva game

CONGRATS to KU and The Little 12 for the conferences first National Championship in men's hoops.

Edited by wildcat2334

It was a great game, but no one can argue the fact that they choked away a championship.

They didn't seal the deal and I was surprised they got this far with their poor FT shooting. This isn't even close to an all time choke job. Kansas made some clutch plays in the last 2 minutes of regulation.