[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A golf tip that a few of us can learn from.

Skippy

I have missed the water before, I am glad he pointed out letting go a split second sooner. I had never thought of that. Now I won't be embarrassed that I missed the water by pulling it to the left.

Totally true story. When I was 15 or so, my dad and I were leaving the course and on the way out we saw a guy parked at the valet. He had his bag and was standing a few feet behind his car. He took each club out of his bag and slowly, carefully placed each club so that the grips were on the street, and the club heads were on the sidewalk, creating a triangle between the club, the curb, and the road. He placed each club like this, a few inches away from each other. When he was finished the guy slowly, calmly got into his car, put it in reverse, and backed over every single club. He then put it in drive and drove away.

We were :wacko: from :D so hard.

Totally true story. When I was 15 or so, my dad and I were leaving the course and on the way out we saw a guy parked at the valet. He had his bag and was standing a few feet behind his car. He took each club out of his bag and slowly, carefully placed each club so that the grips were on the street, and the club heads were on the sidewalk, creating a triangle between the club, the curb, and the road. He placed each club like this, a few inches away from each other. When he was finished the guy slowly, calmly got into his car, put it in reverse, and backed over every single club. He then put it in drive and drove away.

We were :wacko: from :D so hard.

That is a F'n classic.

I had a buddy in high school playing in the state championship game throw his tennis racket high up in the air after a disputed line call.

He threw it so high and far it got stuck in a branch of a tree well outside anyones reach. He finished the match with another racket and never recovered losing the final.

Very funny.

Many years ago my MIL asked if I ever hit trees or whatever w/ my clubs. I said no but a friend of mine had a nice collection of 11, 12, and 13 irons from doing that. :D

She went on to tell a story she read about a guy who shanked a shot, smacked the golf cart with the club, and the head flew off and stuck in his neck. His partner panicked pulled the club head out of the guys neck and the guy bled to death in a matter of seconds. :wacko:

On a sorta related note there's this hunyuk:

Tennus doofus....

Edited by rocknrobn26