[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McDonald's is pro-gay

Chavez

American Family association. It's amazing how titles pervert what some of these groups believe. I couldn't watch the Oprah dangerous religion video without registering.

Reminds me of the groups saying cartoon characters are gay.Why are these people so afraid of gays while many of their members are having gay lovers?

1. DOE Director Calls PBS to Account for Pro-Homosexual Cartoon

Earlier this week, the new U.S. Secretary of Education denounced the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) for spending public money on a cartoon with homosexual characters. :wacko: Although the episode, which has not yet aired, focuses on an animated bunny named Buster and a visit to a maple sugar farm in Vermont, it also features a lesbian couple and their children.

http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/1/afa/282005a.asp

They're cartoons. :D:D

One of the t-shirt links on their site.

Edited by Randall

"Among the many other things that the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce promotes is hate crimes [legislation], and the ENDA [Employment Non-Discrimination Act]."

Those monsters! I swear to God, I won't stand for such evil! :wacko:

"Among the many other things that the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce promotes is hate crimes [legislation], and the ENDA [Employment Non-Discrimination Act]."

Those monsters! I swear to God, I won't stand for such evil! :wacko:

Yay, hate crimes. Like someone is less beat up because they are straight and white as opposed to a gay mexican...

Oh, and um, not that I support this, but shouldn't bubba be allowed to hire only white rednecks if he so desires? Or Tyrone hire black gangsta's? It's his business, right?

Yay, hate crimes. Like someone is less beat up because they are straight and white as opposed to a gay mexican...

Oh, and um, not that I support this, but shouldn't bubba be allowed to hire only white rednecks if he so desires? Or Tyrone hire black gangsta's? It's his business, right?

I guess there is a reason to boycott the McRib.