[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tornado Warning

keggerz

Hells yeah!

well actually so far I havent seen one....and I cant find the pic of the one from when I was in the Outer Banks....yeah that one was pretty scary...acutally saw it (funnel) dropping out of the clouds and it looked like it was gonna be right over my house(luckily it missed) but i was at work(20secs away) so I was still way to damn close but someone got a quick cell phone photo and I had it saved in email but cant find it now :wacko:

well actually so far I havent seen one....and I cant find the pic of the one from when I was in the Outer Banks....yeah that one was pretty scary...acutally saw it (funnel) dropping out of the clouds and it looked like it was gonna be right over my house(luckily it missed) but i was at work(20secs away) so I was still way to damn close but someone got a quick cell phone photo and I had it saved in email but cant find it now :wacko:

:D

My wife always yells at me because instead of heading for the basement I'm heading outside to get a better look. That's going to bite me in the ass one of these days. :D

Thanks. I'm just chillin. My wife is watching the rain. She says its going in differnt directions and sideways.

thats ROTATION and is the SCARY PART....tell her to look up at the clouds and she will probably see them going in different directions...that is what creates the TWISTER :wacko:

thats ROTATION and is the SCARY PART....tell her to look up at the clouds and she will probably see them going in different directions...that is what creates the TWISTER :wacko:

Thats what shes been looking for. I heard it hit a hospital and did some seriuos damage.

would also be nice to have TimC check in since a tornado also touched down in Colonial Heights which is about 20 miles or so from where he lives/works

Nansemond Golf Community got wrecked by one of the tornados

i havent found any "after" pics from that development yet

Edited by keggerz

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=8239524

Driver Demolished

pics for twiley:http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=8239672

This is the little town that is about 3 miles away. My wife heard that the local store / hangout for the old folks was demolished. Also the antique shop she goes to. One report said that there is so much debris in the road that rescue workers are having a hard time getting in to help. Them storms went all around my house. Last I heard is that there is one dead and 200 injured.

This is the little town that is about 3 miles away. My wife heard that the local store / hangout for the old folks was demolished. Also the antique shop she goes to. One report said that there is so much debris in the road that rescue workers are having a hard time getting in to help. Them storms went all around my house. Last I heard is that there is one dead and 200 injured.

count your blessings my friend, seriously.

thats what i have heard too...but i think once more info comes in from the Nanesmond Golf Community that the number could rise substantially :wacko:

also they have a chopper in the air and it shows how the storm went thru driver and was heading dead at the elementary school(from the trees that had been uprooted) and about 50 feet or less from the school the damage stopped

Edited by keggerz

count your blessings my friend, seriously.

thats what i have heard too...but i think once more info comes in from the Nanesmond Golf Community that the number could rise substantially :wacko:

also they have a chopper in the air and it shows how the storm went thru driver and was heading dead at the elementary school(from the trees that had been uprooted) and about 50 feet or less from the school the damage stopped

I am now hearing that the report of a death is not correct. No deaths offically reported.

they are saying that the major tornado was between an F3 to F4 (unofficially)

one of the new stations has a video of the twister and it looks like the one of those super wide ones they show on the weather channel or even like the ones they showed in the movie twister.