[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Strangers

tazinib1

For those of you that don't know, or care, I'm in the biz. Behind the cameras thank you very much. But anyways...just saw The Strangers... and I just had to post........the SCARRIEST freaken film I've seen in years. I HIGHLY recommend it. 5 stars with a shot on top. Take your sweetie to it and I can guarantee you will get some skin. If you are one of the lucky few that still has a drive in, this is the flick to smog up the windows.

For those of you that don't know, or care, I'm in the biz. Behind the cameras thank you very much. But anyways...just saw The Strangers... and I just had to post........the SCARRIEST freaken film I've seen in years. I HIGHLY recommend it. 5 stars with a shot on top. Take your sweetie to it and I can guarantee you will get some skin. If you are one of the lucky few that still has a drive in, this is the flick to smog up the windows.

That is cool that you are in the industry. Do you have any good stories about which stars are a$$holes or any other behind the scenes stuff ?

That is cool that you are in the industry. Do you have any good stories about which stars are a$$holes or any other behind the scenes stuff ?

I've been lucky so far in that I havn't really worked with any A-Holes. But I can say this, Rebecca De Mornay is a raging dingbat. But meeting the chick from Riskey Business that flooded my thoughts as a youngster, while trying to get to sleep at night, was pretty cool :wacko:

I've been lucky so far in that I havn't really worked with any A-Holes. But I can say this, Rebecca De Mornay is a raging dingbat. But meeting the chick from Riskey Business that flooded my thoughts as a youngster, while trying to get to sleep at night, was pretty cool :wacko:

Raging dinbat that looks like Rebecca DeMornay is way up my alley. She pretty much got me through puberty.

[REC] is another good one. It's a low budget flick in Spanish, but that doesn't really take away from the film at all. It's done in Blair Witch video camera style and is actually pretty scary.

Sony already remade it ("Quarantine") and it should be out this year. Hopefully Hollywood didn't ruin it for American audiences.

Raging dinbat that looks like Rebecca DeMornay is way up my alley. She pretty much got me through puberty.

DeMornay's "performance" in And God Created Woman was what sealed the deal when her pops, good ole Wally George, decided to disown her. :wacko:

Lookin forward to seeing this Sunday, but I have to go by myself. The wife is going to see Sex and the City. No farckin way in hell am I watching that.

Gonna talk to the glass pipe before, so it outta be one hell of a ride. :wacko: It BETTER be!!!

Lookin forward to seeing this Sunday, but I have to go by myself. The wife is going to see Sex and the City. No farckin way in hell am I watching that.

Gonna talk to the glass pipe before, so it outta be one hell of a ride. :D It BETTER be!!!

:D

I wish I could still do that.........but my J-O-B is a little more important right now. But when I go see this movie next week on a day off, I'll think of how nice it would be to see it :wacko:

Regarding The Strangers..............I get freaked every time I see the movie trailer. I can't wait to see it & there ain't no way in hell I'm waiting until DVD release