[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey, Chicago Huddlers

Big F'n Dave

• 1 month later...

OK, here is the deal....BigFnDave is going to be in the Chicago area and we are going to play golf on July 25, 2008. Tee time is probably going to be 8:10AM at Seven Bridges. From memory, greens fees will run 79 bucks ish with cart. So far it is us two....and we will welcome any huddlers who would like to hook up at a great course for a fun time. Anyway, just thought I would post this open invite. So, reply if you are interested and I will coordinate and schedule the tee times.

Thanks.

Edited by TheShiznit

BFD,

Gonna try to meet up w/ you and Gil at Cantigny for lunch. Busy week, but it's a 90% GO! Assuming yall are playing 18, 1:30 should work! I have gils cell. Should be fun.

Would have loved to have goffed w/ you guys, but I gave that up several years ago when my knees would pop out after every drive! :wacko:

BFD,

Gonna try to meet up w/ you and Gil at Cantigny for lunch. Busy week, but it's a 90% GO! Assuming yall are playing 18, 1:30 should work! I have gils cell. Should be fun.

Would have loved to have goffed w/ you guys, but I gave that up several years ago when my knees would pop out after every drive! :wacko:

Cantigny is one heak of a course. That will be a really tough challenge....bring your A game.

Cantigny is one heak of a course. That will be a really tough challenge....bring your A game.

True! There is tha one hole w/ like a army tank testing track (Lots of minor hills, and if you get in there you are toast!). :wacko:

BFD,

That'd be great, brother. I'll buy you a beer. :wacko:

That'd be great, brother. I'll buy you a beer. :wacko:

I might allow you that, but I think at least one shooter is on my tab!

Should be a gas! :D

Just got back from having lunch w/ BFD and Gil. BFD is a quality guy, just wish we had more time to talk.

Gil......meh! :wacko:

Shiz....you're up next!

My question is this.....should we be playing the back tees or the ladies....just askin' Gil.....LOL :wacko:

They have ladies tees on a miniature golf course? :D