[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

crude almost up limit

dmarc117

Interesting. The oil feed must be delayed cuz I have realtime stock quotes.

Now I'm seeing +8.81 @ 136.60

That's a big difference from January 1999 when it was $8 a barrel.

Oil has hit it's limit up of $10... paused and is now trading agian up $11.00 at 12:28 MTN

Crude made a new all time high today, touching $139.01. It closed higher by $10.51 to $138.30. Natural gas ended higher by 17.9 cents to $12.698, heating oil (which went limit up) settled higher by 28.72 cents to $3.968, and RBOB gasoline finished the session up 21.11 cents to $3.5456.

Oil prices had their biggest gains ever on Friday, jumping nearly $11 to a new record above $138 a barrel, after a senior Israeli politician raised the specter of an attack on Iran and the dollar fell sharply against the euro.

Probably paid to say these things but hedge fund managers. I'll bet at least 30% of this is price manipulation.

Just imagine how much this will increase the funding for Bin Laden. He's got to be psyched that his Saudi family and financial supporters are absolutely cleaning up right now.

Yay SUVs! Yay Dick Cheney!

Part of his fatwa said he wants $100 a barrel oil. We also moved our troops out of Saudi Arabia, another policy problem he had with us.

We're told he hates freedom. :wacko:

Bin Laden and Cheney a win-win for both of them.

Oil prices had their biggest gains ever on Friday, jumping nearly $11 to a new record above $138 a barrel, after a senior Israeli politician raised the specter of an attack on Iran and the dollar fell sharply against the euro.

Probably paid to say these things but hedge fund managers. I'll bet at least 30% of this is price manipulation.

:wacko:

I wonder what would happen if I farted in my gas tank. Would it fill up? The stinkier the better?

Colbert did a funny bit on his show about alternate energy sources, namely the idea of producing fuel out of corn. He said he poured an entire can of creamed corn into his gas tank and the car didn't go anywhere.

Colbert did a funny bit on his show about alternate energy sources, namely the idea of producing fuel out of corn. He said he poured an entire can of creamed corn into his gas tank and the car didn't go anywhere.

Im not sure why. I mean, Doc put garbage in the delorian and he got that sucker to fly!