[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What could someone get for...

Patsfan39

Need more rules information.

Sorry,

6 pts a TD

10 yds for one point

1 catch is half a point

12 team dynasty league, keep all of your players.

IDP

5 rounds for the rookie draft, FAs can be picked up off the WW right now.

The 1.2 and 2.6 is for a rookie only draft with IDP

why not use the 1.2 to get Stewart and then you have both Panthers?

I think this is about the best advice you're going to get.

DWill has no value, nor does the 2.6 in a rookie draft.

Carolina usually likes to run and you'll have whichever back gets the lions share.

I'm not high on Stewart either but he's got about the most upside of the rookie RB's.

After your last thread, you shouldn't be surprised at the responses you're getting.

Sorry,

6 pts a TD

10 yds for one point

1 catch is half a point

12 team dynasty league, keep all of your players.

IDP

5 rounds for the rookie draft, FAs can be picked up off the WW right now.

The 1.2 and 2.6 is for a rookie only draft with IDP

I wouldn't think you'd have too many people trading a known commodity at RB for Stewart and the 18th best rookie. I'm looking at the RBs ranked ahead of Stewart in David's rankings. Unless the Larry Johnson owner is panicking and drunk, I would think the best you could hope for would be Grant or Graham, maybe.

I wouldn't think you'd have too many people trading a known commodity at RB for Stewart and the 18th best rookie. I'm looking at the RBs ranked ahead of Stewart in David's rankings. Unless the Larry Johnson owner is panicking and drunk, I would think the best you could hope for would be Grant or Graham, maybe.

Our commish declines deals left and right. Earlier in the off-season I traded 1.2 and Deangelo for Grant, and it was considered an insult to the league. I thought it was fair. I guess I'll just wait and see if anyone tries to get the 1.2

Our commish declines deals left and right. Earlier in the off-season I traded 1.2 and Deangelo for Grant, and it was considered an insult to the league. I thought it was fair. I guess I'll just wait and see if anyone tries to get the 1.2

Your commish needs to worry about his own activities and less about others. How exactly is this an "insult to the league?" Sounds to me that he's got a "Goodell" Complex.

You definitely need to find another league.

Heres the deal on advice here...

You ask, people answer. But if you ask and ask and ask, people will look at you like a fool, give you a hard time, and then laugh. Need proof? Reread this thread.

Again, keep the friggin 1.2, take the best RB available (most likely Stewart), and then use the 2.6 on a position of either need, or upside.

I think this is about the best advice you're going to get.

DWill has no value, nor does the 2.6 in a rookie draft.

Carolina usually likes to run and you'll have whichever back gets the lions share.

I'm not high on Stewart either but he's got about the most upside of the rookie RB's.

After your last thread, you shouldn't be surprised at the responses you're getting.

No offense dude, but the 2.6 has a shiiit load of value in a dynasty draft of ANY kind, rookie or vet. Guys that were drafted 2.6 and after in FDSB were: Dizon, Mayo,.... bah. Go here: http://64.73.54.89/2008/options?L=11742&O=17

See for yourself, but the 2.6 has PLENTY of value.

2.6 in a non-IDP league has lesser talent there, but is still worth something.

Our commish declines deals left and right.

Leave the league now, There is no place for this in fantasy football. Unless there is blatant collusion, let owners manage their teams. IMO, you are getting the short end of the stick in your FF experience, I certainly hope you are in multiple leagues so you know just how wrong this is. If you aren't in any other leagues, find some and leave this league.... NOW.

Leave the league now, There is no place for this in fantasy football. Unless there is blatant collusion, let owners manage their teams. IMO, you are getting the short end of the stick in your FF experience, I certainly hope you are in multiple leagues so you know just how wrong this is. If you aren't in any other leagues, find some and leave this league.... NOW.

Yea, I've been trying to find another league to join.(Can't really find a start-up dynasty league though)

THe only problem with leaving the league is that my team is already favored to win the whole thing thi year by most of the other owners. I think I have a really good shot at making the playoffs this year.

Gets even better,

If we get 5 objections, we lose 5 roster spots, 2 weeks that we cant trade. We lose draft picks. and some other B.S.

Anyone know of a start-up league, please lemme know.

Edited by Patsfan39