[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ina is smoking hot.

Double Agent

Here is her/his wiki article:

Ina Fried

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Ina Fried (previously Ian Fried) is a senior staff writer for CNET Network's News.com. She is designated as a personal technology writer and generally covers Microsoft related stories in her CNET blog "Beyond Binary." She presently serves as a National Vice President for the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association.[1]

Prior to June 2003, Fried transitioned from male to female and changed her byline from "Ian Fried" to "Ina Fried".[1]

Before joining CNET in 2000, Fried wrote for the Orange County Business Journal, the Orange County Register, and Bridge News.

Sadly, this is a real editor for CNET. He used to be Ian and then became a "woman" and changed his name to Ina.

So sad. I thought you was talking about the real girl. She does look pretty Hot. Not the he/she. Or he that want to be she.

I hereby demand the immediate banning of Double Agent.

One trick-me-into-watching-a-she-male stunt is the tailgate equivalent of 10,000 intentionally provacative political threads. 6 months in isolation should teach this bassturd a much-needed lesson. :wacko::D:D

Edited by Controller

Sadly, this is a real editor for CNET. He used to be Ian and then became a "woman" and changed his name to Ina.

Her/his resume must be impeccable to overcome something like that. Or else C-NET really is the most politically correct company that ever existed.

I heard you all talking about the deep voice but was still shocked when I heard it speak...

my daughter is into theater and thusly has a lot of gay friends.... she was sitting beside me and said.... "he doesn't even sound gay...... poser!!"

Should trannies be allowed to compete in athletic competitions, specifically, male-to-female? There's a "guy" who got changed and is competing in the women's class mt.bike races.

No...they shouldn't. And please don't refer to them as trannies. Let's be politically correct and say chicks-with-diks.

It's a "loophole" now. Was an outtie, now an innie.

Should trannies be allowed to compete in athletic competitions, specifically, male-to-female? There's a "guy" who got changed and is competing in the women's class mt.bike races.

We have a person...we call her "Shim"...that plays racquetball in the Chicago area Illinois tournaments that had a complete change....but still has the features....chin, face structure, muscle mass....of a man. But she still get her arse handed to her...."Shim".