[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My littlegirl #2....

rocknrobn26

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There in lies the problem, I have Verizon and my daughter has T-Mobile. Oh well back to the phone's keypad, it takes me a long time, but what the hell, I'm retired. :wacko:

I guess that won't work for me, as I have Verizon. :wacko:

That will still work. You are sending it from the web. You just need to be on the site of the phone that she has. She will still have to send hers to your phone but it is an easy way to send text messages.

That will still work. You are sending it from the web. You just need to be on the site of the phone that she has. She will still have to send hers to your phone but it is an easy way to send text messages.

Thanks, Skip! :D I tried it, now lets see what happens.

:D Before I finished this message, she replied! :D

Muchus grazias, Skip! :D Thanks also to AC for trying.

Day #6

They are still at the beach and she's pampering herself w/ massages. :D

And NOOOOO.....I don't want to know if it's a clothing optional beach! :wacko::D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Thanks, Skip! :D I tried it, now lets see what happens.

:D Before I finished this message, she replied! :smash:

Muchus grazias, Skip! :D Thanks also to AC for trying.

Day #6

They are still at the beach and she's pampering herself w/ massages. :D

And NOOOOO.....I don't want to know if it's a clothing optional beach! :D:D

We do! Pics? :wacko:

Skippy is correct ...

Just make sure that she composes a new message to reply to you rather than just hitting reply on the message that you send her.

Glad she is enjoying herself. Always nice to know she is.

Ty, Club! Your thoughts are always appreciated!

Skippy is correct ...

Just make sure that she composes a new message to reply to you rather than just hitting reply on the message that you send her.

Not sure what she did, but I guess she did what you said to do, as she replied within a minute!

Thanks, Max! :wacko: Your comments are ALWAYS appreciated and on point!

Ty, Club! Your thoughts are always appreciated!

Not sure what she did, but I guess she did what you said to do, as she replied within a minute!

Thanks, Max! :wacko: Your comments are ALWAYS appreciated and on point!

Just as an additional FYI, I believe you can send a text message to her via email from your email account. Just send an email to her 10digitphonenumber@tmomail.net. When she replies it will simply deliver to your email address.

Just figured I'd throw out another option for you.

edit to add:

Your message will have to be 140 characters or less to deliver in one message to her phone. If it is greater than 140 characters it should break it up into multiple messages for her.

Edited by max

Just as an additional FYI, I believe you can send a text message to her via email from your email account. Just send an email to her 10digitphonenumber@tmomail.net. When she replies it will simply deliver to your email address.

Just figured I'd throw out another option for you.

Yeah, you are correct! Just haven't tried it.

If you were'nt scared poopyless RR, IMO you'd be a crappy Dad. Good vibes comin your way, she'll be fine. :D

TY, How! :wacko: We need all the help we can get. I think we did mostly right things w/ her. She is someone I can be proud of...........I guess that says a lot. As long as she comes home and I can hug her again.....I'll be happy! :D

Day 12...I think :D

We got a call last night, great to hear her voice, and................

They spent more time in Thailand, just cause they loved the hotel and beach. It took them 12+ hours for them to go to Siem Reap, Cambodia. They want to see the sights. The temples, I guess. The name 'Khmer Empire (Rouge?) scares me a little, but she sounded great, happy, and enjoying. Did I say Iove my daughter? :wacko:

Thanks again for this indulgence! :D It is greatly appreciated! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

They spent more time in Thailand, just cause they loved the hotel and beach. It took them 12+ hours for them to go to Siem Reap, Cambodia. They want to see the sights. The temples, I guess. The name 'Khmer Empire (Rouge?) scares me a little, but she sounded great, happy, and enjoying. Did I say Iove my daughter? :wacko:

Good to see she's safe and having a good time! :D

Sounds like a good update! :D

~Day #16 (approximately the half way point :crossingfingerswhisltsayingprayer:)

Not much info except they are now in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). A friend of ours SO goes there a lot, as he has a web site dealing w/ Viet Nam War stuff. He says it's beautiful, fairly safe, and lots of sites. :wacko: Hope she ain't staying HERE...... :D

Good updates RR - I've always wanted to do a trip similar to what she's doing.

Well if you decide to go, I'm sure she can give you all the info you'll need. Did I mention I could have gone to most of those places for free? It was ~1967, all expenses paid by...........................

Uncle Sam! :wacko: I declined.