[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early 'Dark Knight' reviews

budlitebrad

Yes, I imagined the "Heath Ledger is the best ever actor" mutterings would come about after this release.

People, there is but one Joker. Now and forever.

But seriously, this movie looks pimp.

Yes, I imagined the "Heath Ledger is the best ever actor" mutterings would come about after this release.

I always thought Ledger had it in him to be a great Joker, but one of my biggest regrets about his premature death, outside of the loss of a life, is the fact that his performance is probably going to be blown somewhat out of proportion. He probably is fantastic as I have complete faith in Nolan to cast good actors for his films, but if everyone screams "Oscar! Oscar!" this early, I feel as if it might be in part to the unfortunate circumstances of his short life.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I concur....but you can' say he's better than Heath's Joker when you haven't seen it yet....

Sure I can. When has not seeing something ever stopped anyone from passing judgement on it?

you can pass judgement....but credibility goes out the window...

Ah ha. . .luckily I never had any in the first place, which puts me in the same boat as any film critic who gave Fool's Gold a good review.

RIP Ledger- but why is everyone so fired up over Ledger doing a character that was already completely nailed by Nicholson???

I just don't get it.... oscar talk?? Please- the blueprint by Jack is already there

I am over Batman - Begins was solid, but just have been too many Batman flicks - kinda tired IMO

RIP Ledger- but why is everyone so fired up over Ledger doing a character that was already completely nailed by Nicholson???

I just don't get it.... oscar talk?? Please- the blueprint by Jack is already there

I am over Batman - Begins was solid, but just have been too many Batman flicks - kinda tired IMO

This is a different version of the Joker....

this Joker makes Jack's Joker look campy.....

Saying "You complete me" has both reviewers all out of breath like Grunge at an Obama speech. To me, it sounds cheesy saying that line. I know I'm going to think of Jerry Maguire.

I figure than when I actually hear it during the movie, It will sound a whole lot better...

• 2 weeks later...