[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One pretty good movie, one pretty bad movie

muck

You=Horrid taste in movies.

Anyone with any knowledge of history or realism should try as hard as you can to stay away from this POS. I'd rather punch myself in the sack then have to watch a single minute of that piece of garbage.

Not saying it was realistic, but then again, I'm easily amused.

That said, I didn't really like the other movie very much.

:wacko:

Anyone with any knowledge of history or realism should try as hard as you can to stay away from this POS. I'd rather punch myself in the sack then have to watch a single minute of that piece of garbage.

If I give you an extra $50 will you impale your nads onto a hot poker then step in front of a moving bus?

If I give you an extra $50 will you impale your nads onto a hot poker then step in front of a moving bus?

Steve-O? Johnny?

It seemed really slow. Then again, I was pretty cranky when I watched it.

Hindsight being what it is, the cranky factor may be playing a big role in my thoughts on the movie.

That movie does have both Scarlett Johannson & Natalie Portman in it, right ? :wacko:

It could be about paint drying, and I could still find some redeeming factors..........

However, it is cool that you didn't like it. NTTAWWT

That movie does have both Scarlett Johannson & Natalie Portman in it, right ? :wacko:

It could be about paint drying, and I could still find some redeeming factors..........

However, it is cool that you didn't like it. NTTAWWT

I just don't understand why they would make a movie about real people and real events, then change up a ton of stuff... A lot of people go into the movie thinking what they were seeing was truth, which drives me crazy.

I just don't understand why they would make a movie about real people and real events, then change up a ton of stuff... A lot of people go into the movie thinking what they were seeing was truth, which drives me crazy.

Because maybe the English Reformation in the 16th century really wasn't all that interesting afterall?