[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jesse Helms dead

godtomsatan

He and Strom are probably kickin' it upstairs right now over a nice mason jar of moonshine.

Naw, their party can't get really started until their buddy Robert joins them!

Senator Robert Byrd says "white nig***s" on TV, while talking about "Race Relations" (fast forward to about 1:10 if you want the "good part" :D:D:D:smash::D

Do you think God will allow cross burnings in Heaven? :wacko:

BTW

I think they also have to wait for Teddy as well. They will need someone to drive them home from the pub! :D

:D

Naw, their party can't get really started until their buddy Robert joins them!

Senator Robert Byrd says "white nig***s" on TV, while talking about "Race Relations" (fast forward to about 1:10 if you want the "good part" :D:D:D:smash::D

Do you think God will allow cross burnings in Heaven? :wacko:

BTW

I think they also have to wait for Teddy as well. They will need someone to drive them home from the pub! :D

:D

What does Robert Byrd have to do with this? I certainly don't like him, but did Helms ever apologize for his racists actions and, more important, voting record? Of course not.

Nothing. McBoog's kneejerk is simply to point fingers EVERYwhere.

fixed

WIllfull blindness is not an excuse to the reality that they are mostly all worthless, I am just willing to see that from both sides where you guys and your elitist self-import can't. :D

If you go back, you'll see I didn't defend the goofballs already ON the list, just added some goofballs to it. :wacko: