[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mercedes Will Phase Out Gasoline Powered Cars

BiggieFries

Americans don't want quality fuel efficient cars. They want cars with higher profit margins.

I want a car that can carry 8 adults, tow 28,000 pounds, and go from 0 to 60 in under four seconds... GIve me that and I don't care how much gas it uses.

Not only amazing and ambitious but German. If they crack this issue and license the technology, they'll make billions. Wouldn't it be cool if one of our dinosaurs got there first?

GM has already solved the petroleum problem by putting little "flex fuel" stickers on the back of their products. :wacko:

I want a car that can carry 8 adults, tow 28,000 pounds, and go from 0 to 60 in under four seconds... GIve me that and I don't care how much gas it uses.

I want a car that can carry at least four kids and at least two adults, looks great and get 90 miles to the gallon; I don't care about pick up or towing capacity.

I want a car that can carry at least four kids and at least two adults, looks great and get 90 miles to the gallon; I don't care about pick up or towing capacity.

Don't call me to tow anything for you

I want a car that can carry at least 2 adults and 2 wiener dogs, looks hella-cool, gets 60 miles to the gallon, and won't fall apart on the chitty PA roads. I don't care about pickup or towing capacity.

I want a car that can carry at least 2 adults and 2 wiener dogs, looks hella-cool, gets 60 miles to the gallon, and won't fall apart on the chitty PA roads. I don't care about pickup or towing capacity.

If you want any more weiner dogs, lmk ... we have four beautiful puppies in need of a new home. :wacko:

Not only amazing and ambitious but German. If they crack this issue and license the technology, they'll make billions. Wouldn't it be cool if one of our dinosaurs got there first?

Ya! Das ist Deutsche!

commie hippies in your slow little gay foreign cars.

:wacko:

:imustbreakyou:

Dude, the inclusion of 2 wiener dogs assures you'll never be in a cool car, especially not even a hella one!

:D

That's a good thing from a larger perspective. I will hate to see the AMGs go the way of the dodo. :D

True dat. But don't fret, they'll be around for a while and they are already upping the ante in horsepower. Also, they are looking in to electric motors, reduced weight, etc. Electric motors have hellacious torque...sweet.