[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caught in the act...

Atlanta Cracker

I've never had a parent walk in but have had friends walk in. Honestly, I would usually just leave the door unlocked because I wanted to see how long I could ride her before she bucked me off and went running into the bathroom. Provided good laughs.

I still get crap from a morning in college when my roommate walked in as I was wearing some chick's ass as a hat.

During my first marriage while I was in the Air Force my wife worked 3rd shift. One Friday night after a night of hard partying I decided to 'get to know myself' on the couch watching skinimax. Apparently I passed out during the deed because a few hours later my wife arrives home from work with a work friend and I'm passed out on the couch, pants down to my knees with pecker in hand. FYI, that is a true story.

:wacko:

I've been caught quite a few times when in HS and college. I think my best one was when I was goin at it with my long time girlfriend on my waterbed and my dad starts beating on the door, and says "you f'n woke me up damnit, move to the floor or go to sleep"!

amazingly enough never been caught by the kids....yet. I am like Jimmy as well.....if the door gets locked I know something good is about to happen :wacko:

The cops showed up when Mrs. Puddy and I were in a car on a side street in SW Detroit back in '87. Flashlights shining while I was trying to get dressed as fast as possible. She was only 17 and I was 19. Cop asked her how old she was and I said "she's 18". Cop said, "I didn't ask you". Luckily she agreed she was 18 and was begging for it :wacko:

Now see, that should have been a red flag right there. :D

During my first marriage while I was in the Air Force my wife worked 3rd shift. One Friday night after a night of hard partying I decided to 'get to know myself' on the couch watching skinimax. Apparently I passed out during the deed because a few hours later my wife arrives home from work with a work friend and I'm passed out on the couch, pants down to my knees with pecker in hand. FYI, that is a true story.

:wacko:

That falls under "I don't believe Ida told that!"

not caught but stopped...in high school at the time, going at it with the gf. Bed springs creaking away. Dad yells upstairs for us to "Knock it off". Seriously? cack blacked by Dad

I haven't been walked in on.....The couple times I was in a parking lot it wasn't like me and my gf were discreet about it but nobody walked up to the car and let us know they had seen us.

I walked in on a roommate a few times. He never seemed to remember to close the door all the way or to leave the marker that he was with somebody. I think he liked being walked in.

I was drunk once or twice in my life? But being Irish/booze/ fighting seemed...well normal to me in my early twenties.....Once in the dorms I noticed my girlfriend at the time kissing some dude right below my balcony......I controlled the old Irish temper and just took aim with ole willy and pissed off the balcony.......Much better than fighting........ :wacko:

Edited by IrishPride