[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The first time you got drunk

Atlanta Cracker

I honestly don't remember.

I don't either. definitely high school though. didn't like it too much so I started smoking the pot. did that for a couple years till college. Drinking age was 19 then.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about ludes man, ludes!

my ludes story:

took one before homeroom SR. year. Classmates told me that I walked up to a homeroom teacher (not mine) and said, "This lude fd me up". By second period I was in my car sleeping. Woke up and walked into school. Found the Principal and Super at my locker, inspecting it. They didn't look in the sucrets throat lozenges box that held my joints. Good thing. They found nothing and I didn't get in any trouble.

That pill was like a horse tranquilizer to a 120 pound kid with a 29 inch waist...

and the original in fort collins. probably the drunkest I have ever been was a night that started with 3 margs at the fort collins rio. the smell of tequila still makes me slightly :D

+1

I "won" a challenge one night of who could do the most tequilla shots in an hour by reaching 21. The other guy stopped at 8. :wacko:

You drank during wrestling season?

Yes, on Saturday nights after matches I did. Our duals were on Thursday and Saturdays. Obviously, there was no drinking during tournament weekends, and the Saturday night drinking had to be worked off, whether miserable or not on Sundays.

14, it was my best friends older brothers 18th birthday party. We had a case of vodka & a case of something else. It was the first time I'd gotten drunk, but not anywhere close to the first time I'd drank. We'd been raiding the parents liquor cabinet for at least a couple of years before that.