[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starbucks should borrow this business plan

Savage Beatings

OMG...look at the hooters on that chick. I'd love some milk in my coffee please.

Look at the funbags on that hosehound.

But as the husband of a lactating mother, the milk stuff is just gross. I can't wait until the baby's food factory become my happy funtime toys again.

Look at the funbags on that hosehound.

But as the husband of a lactating mother, the milk stuff is just gross. I can't wait until the baby's food factory become my happy funtime toys again.

Your crazy too! I luuuuuuuuvs me some breastmilk! (Not fishing, either.)

You are dead to me.

I agree. Some chicks are so hot that they're nasty. :D

:D

(o) (o)s are not hot when they look like they're trying to escape by going under the arms. Nips should be front and center, not pointing east and west. :wacko:

However, to each their own. Fat/misshaped girls need love too. :D

Within about a 10 mile Radius in Tacoma/Lakewood we have 3. Hot Chick-a-Latte and 2 Bikini Bottom Espresso. The Cow-Girls we had in Lakewood closed. But the Best looking Barista they had went ahead and opened the Bikini Bottom joint.

Some of these go as far as wearing Pasties and bottoms. Funny thing, they discourage pics.

I don't know how many have myspace accounts, but if you do... Hot Chick a Latte

Within about a 10 mile Radius in Tacoma/Lakewood we have 3. Hot Chick-a-Latte and 2 Bikini Bottom Espresso. The Cow-Girls we had in Lakewood closed. But the Best looking Barista they had went ahead and opened the Bikini Bottom joint.

Some of these go as far as wearing Pasties and bottoms. Funny thing, they discourage pics.

I don't know how many have myspace accounts, but if you do... Hot Chick a Latte

Isn't there something similar in Bonney Lake that the community was actually protesting? I thought I'd seen that on the news down here, but can't remember the details.

Isn't there something similar in Bonney Lake that the community was actually protesting? I thought I'd seen that on the news down here, but can't remember the details.

Yeah there is. a Bunch of local women held a clothing drive in front of the latte stand. It was Funny.

Protest Video from King 5

That was in May... Skin still winning.