[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dam!

rocknrobn26

An old friend (grammar school and HS) died of a heart attack yesterday! Jimmy, "Pizza "D., as we called him was a great guy. An anchor of both classes. Granted I haven't seen him for 25 years, but I remember the good times w/ him. Football, baseball, just hangin' around. Too many to mention.

I'll be saying a special prayer for him tonight, and if yall have time, include him.

Rest in peace Jimmy 'Pizza' D.

Thanks for the vent.

Sorry to hear this RR..Prayers sent to your friend

Thanks, Whomp!

Just reflecting on the good times we had many years ago. As many of you know, I am very close w/ my GS & HS friends. I treasure the times we have had. At my age the Grim Reaper starts to take his toll. Yeah, it's hitting me big time.

Just let me vent and I'll be fine.

TIA

Got an invite to my 25 year High school reunion and was surprised to see 5 folks I knew then dead. Quite the eye-opener. :wacko:

My class of 84 is at 11 dead and we only graduated 108. Maybe it was the water? :D