[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Puppies Name

Footballjoe

A little over a year ago we got a dog. It is an American Bulldog. She went into heat for the first time about a month ago. We were carefull when we let her out into the yard. Even though it was fenced in we had heard how male dogs would go to great lengths to get in. Well, we noticed our dogs nipples getting rather large. :wacko: Could she be pregnant? :D Could our neighbor have forgotten about our dog being in heat and let their Athenazu into our yard to play with our dog. :D After investigating we found that no dog had been in the yard but after a female goes into heat fo the first time their nipples do get enlarged. :D

Could you imagine what kind of puppies we would have had? A Bull Dog and Athenazu mixed would be:

A BULL SH_T Dog :D

My WIFE went into heat for the first time about a month ago. We were carefull when we let her out into the yard. Even though it was fenced in we had heard how males would go to great lengths to get in. Well, I noticed her nipples getting rather large. :wacko: Could she be pregnant? :D Could our neighbor have gotten into our yard to play with her. :D After investigating we found that KEG hadn't been online

FIXED:Tough Break Bro...at least the kid will crank out awesome cheat sheets for ya :D

My WIFE went into heat for the first time about a month ago. We were carefull when we let her out into the yard. Even though it was fenced in we had heard how males would go to great lengths to get in. Well, I noticed her nipples getting rather large. :wacko: Could she be pregnant? :D Could our neighbor have gotten into our yard to play with her. :DAfter investigating we found that KEG hadn't been online

FIXED:Tough Break Bro...at least the kid will crank out awesome cheat sheets for ya :D

:D

My WIFE went into heat for the first time about a month ago. We were carefull when we let her out into the yard. Even though it was fenced in we had heard how males would go to great lengths to get in. Well, I noticed her nipples getting rather large. :wacko: Could she be pregnant? :D Could our neighbor have gotten into our yard to play with her. :D After investigating we found that KEG hadn't been online

If your wife ends up pregnant I suggest the name Whompemttg :D