[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall for Braylon Edwards Trade...Yes or No

MWO

Give it a week.I would rather see what Marshall will do now that he has a viable weapon in Royal to compliment him.I am not sold on the Browns.I think they are going to disappoint this season.Tough schedule,very high expectations.

I would do the trade. The Browns are going to pass a lot. I don't think the Cowboys sacked D.A. a single time. Braylon had a long TD bounce off his face / hands against a very good Cowboys team. If you wait a week and Marshall does not perform...the trade will be off the table. The Browns had a terrible game against possibly the best team in Football. Braylon gets a lot of lookls. Again...I would jump on it.

BTW...i know Marshall is good...he could be great. But will Royal steal some of his catches now???

Edited by St.Michael

I would get Edwards. they always play from behind and he is awesome. He was rusty last week. Remember he dropped a 60 yard td and had a target in the endzone but pacman gave him interference. he also dropped 3 passes. look he could have had 6 catches over a 100 yards and 2 tds. tough matchup this week against PIT but they will have to pass and DA looks his way.

This trade doesn't make much sense. Edwards drops every other pass (it seems) has a lesser QB, no WR2 to draw coverage and a tougher schedule. Marshall is in a better spot with a young QB that is going to be a star in an offensive that seems way more pass-happy than in year's past. Stick with the guy you got right now.

I'd wait on it. Denver looks to have a huge throwing year, lots of TD's. I took Anderson pretty early and am regretting it already. I don't think he's going to have as big a year as last and that will affect Edwards. Plus, I think they have a tougher schedule than Denver.

i am really high on marshall this year.. i took him in as many leagues as i could before more well known receivers were off the board.. however, even if the browns do suck (which i think they will), they should be able to rack up a decent amount of garbage time yards and scores.. their offense can score in spurts, but its their defense that will keep them from being any kind of a contender... anderson is a spotty qb too.. but they will put up points. i know i didnt give you a definitive answer, but at least weigh those pros and cons.

This trade doesn't make much sense. Edwards drops every other pass (it seems) has a lesser QB, no WR2 to draw coverage and a tougher schedule. Marshall is in a better spot with a young QB that is going to be a star in an offensive that seems way more pass-happy than in year's past. Stick with the guy you got right now.

Hold on now, This trade makes alot of sense. Anderson was the far superior QB last season and not exactly long in the tooth, Winslow is superior to any wr2 denver can throw at you, and as for the schedule this remains to be seen as strength of schedule cannot be compared til the end of the season. Edwards was drafted more then 1 round ahead of Marshall and 1 week should not sway all of your pre-draft prep which listed Edwards higher then Marshall. make the deal

My rule is wait three weeks before tradiing. That being said Marshall may benifit greatly by the addition of Royal's threat. Less coverage if Royal keeps it up. I could see Royal doing well for the next two weeks and prove to defenses that he warrants attention then Marshall begins to take over. Cutler looks to be coming into his own and plays the Raiders and KC twice this year. Got to love those games for Cutler. Edwards was a top WR prior to draft and had a career year last year. However, WR coming off of career years rarely repeat. I can see him with 10 to 12 TD's this year as teams give him more respect this year and roll coverages this way. I see Marshall in the same range. The tipper is KC and Raiders Twice each. Cleveland's faces some pretty good D's this year.

I say stick with Marshall.

Edited by Cowboyz1