[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who starts for GB is Rodgers can't

T-Scorp

I am not a Packers fan but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Flynn is your QB and take a look at what Randy Moss has done with Cassel as his QB that is what I think Jennings will do with Flynn

Edited by Henry Muto

If Rodgers goes down you can put a fork in the Pack because they are done.

With such a convincing argument how can I disagree? :wacko:

Yet I will. If Rodgers does go down we don't know what will happen. I do trust in MM and Thompson because they always seem prepared. They had to know this scenario was possible yet didn't sign a veteran. If Flynn or Brohm can't go they will sign someone and in their division they can succeed.

Last year at this time they had no rushing offense but developed one. I believe they'll be fine.

It's too early to know.

With such a convincing argument how can I disagree? :wacko:

Yet I will. If Rodgers does go down we don't know what will happen. I do trust in MM and Thompson because they always seem prepared. They had to know this scenario was possible yet didn't sign a veteran. If Flynn or Brohm can't go they will sign someone and in their division they can succeed.

Last year at this time they had no rushing offense but developed one. I believe they'll be fine.

It's too early to know.

They said Rodgers just has a sprain, not a dislocation, and that it will come down to pain tolerance with him playing. Rodgers is well aware of who he took over for, and I believe knows that he has to play. I do think he plays, although I would be willing to bet that this upcoming week we will see a lot of Ryan Grant and Brandon Jackson.

As far as just going out and signing a vet and succeeding in the division... I'm not so sure. Mike McCarthy doesn't have the easiest playbook to learn, and I'm not so sure there are a ton of vets that are out there that are worth a damn. Honestly, if Rodgers goes down, so does our season. Matt Flynn and Brian Brohm are way too green, and we're too far in to sign a vet and throw him out there.

Comparing a quarterback coming in to a running back coming in is a dangerous thing. I don't think you can make that comparison.

As far as the initial question, Matt Flynn is the no.2 with Brohm being the no.3. While a potential fill in at qb in no way helps Jennings, I don't think it hurts his value as much as Moss/Brady. I think you would see more quick slants which Jennings has always ran well. Jennings never quits on plays and is fundamentally sound as any receiver in the league. He would be a WR2 instead of a WR1.

I don't think we're going to see Flynn/Brohm though. I've got a feeling Rodgers gets a cordezone shot and plays through the pain.

Edited by piratesownninjas