[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paying members. Start/Bench ratings.

Largent80

Just curious about paying members here.

Do you use the Start/Bench ratings to determine who to play every week?

If so, have they helped or hindered your games?

I am starting Vincent Jackson this weekend because he has a S2 rating vs a S3 for one of my other receivers.

Here's hoping it pays off like last weekend, where the ratings were pretty much dead-on.

I make my own opinion of who I'm playing.

If I have doubt about 2 guys I look at where the Huddle has each of them ranked then I make my decision with the help of their additional opinion.

I also prefer Predictions & Projections to the Start/Bench list

:brown-nose:

This was covered pretty thoroughly last week as to just how helpful any prediction is. Its better to make you own opinion and additional info always helps that.

I also prefer Predictions & Projections to the Start/Bench list

Agreed, although it's nice that they feature two sets of opinions. I also really like the recent DT inclusion to Start/Bench.

These two features, the Free Agent Forecast, and the pre-season rankings are, IMO, the Huddle's bread and butter.

Seems like the last couple years it is discussed EVERY F'n WEEK! *sigh*

Who cares? That's what the forums are for. If you don't like the discussions then stop reading and posting to them. I don't get posters like this. Who cares how many times it's talked about? Maybe someone doesn't have time to keep up on EVERY single post or maybe they want updated opinions. Does it really bother you that much?