[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss sighting

LayLow

For all of you members that watched the game... did anyone see that one REDZONE possession where Randy Moss lined up in the slot on the right... ended up wide open (closest guy 10 yards away), and was Standing in the End Zone... and Cassel didn't even see him and threw the ball away out of bounds to the left b/c he was afraid he was going to get sacked.. even though he woulda had.. another.. 1-2 seconds in the pocket...

I'm almost certain that they are gonna grind Cassel for that in the film room this week especially b/c Pats have been working on REdZone offense.. Moss could of had 2 Tds!!

For all of you members that watched the game... did anyone see that one REDZONE possession where Randy Moss lined up in the slot on the right... ended up wide open (closest guy 10 yards away), and was Standing in the End Zone... and Cassel didn't even see him and threw the ball away out of bounds to the left b/c he was afraid he was going to get sacked.. even though he woulda had.. another.. 1-2 seconds in the pocket...

I'm almost certain that they are gonna grind Cassel for that in the film room this week especially b/c Pats have been working on REdZone offense.. Moss could of had 2 Tds!!

Got him 2.

Be very careful..very careful.

I had Steve Smith last yr. and the same type of game makes you soooooooooooooooo hopeful.

Then comes 2-3 wks of 3-40.

It all comes down to his targets. Seems like they rather throw the underneath to Welker as its a higher % throw.

Moss is not targeted very much in games even when Brady was in there. It all comes down to 2-3 long passes a game. If he connects on 1 you will have a productive day from Randy. Problem is the difference between Cassel and Bradys accuracy.

Cassel held onto the ball so many times yesterday as I was saying "just huck it". He went down too easily.

Hes a WR2 ,at best ,from here out.....