[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Win Ugly

Cowboyz1

How short a memory everyone has, Deion Sanders and crew especially. Deion now jumps on the Giants band wagon since they beat up the defenseless Seapigeons. Then I read grumblings from within our own fan base about how the Cowboys aren't the team they were two weeks ago and questioning the teams leadership. Relax fellas, Cincy took the Giants to overtime just two weeks ago. Yes the very same Giants that needed an overtime field goal to deny Cincy their first win. Yes, and at the GIANTS hone stadium. It's just crazy the flip flopping going on. It's safe to say the East is back and as JJ once said, looks like you're going to have to bring a whole lot of a$$ to get a$$ in this division.

Dallas leads the league in points with 151 and Touchdowns with 19. Production isn't so much a problem. It's the Defense that has given up 111 points and needs to gel. We basically have a different secondary every week and from my perspective they need to get healthy and play together in order to get some consistency in coverage. Our D line has been the most consistent part of the D save the linebackers who are really playing well. I've been watching Zach Thomas and he his one heck of a backer. Looks like that was a great move. Once the secondary gets healthy and plays more games together I believe points against us will be harder to come by.

I just can't imagine if the Offense was firing on all cylinders what kind of points they could put up each week. I have no problem sleeping comfortably at night knowing the Boys will be their in the end. This is going to be a great season of football.

Which brings me to this interesting observation. The sig bets around here have all but dried up. It seems that when there is a clear cut favorite the sig bets are all over the place in years past. But now that the East is tight and everyone looks good, we become panty waists. What's up Giant Fans, Eagle Fans, Skins fans and yes us too Boys fans? This is pitiful. Is it that everyone just wanted to wait and see if anyone could compete with the Cowboys this year or what? :wacko: Well by now you should have your answers or at least think you do. Let's get it on............I haven't seen the boards this quiet and unreadable on Sunday night since, well, Never. I can't remember the last time I came to the boards on a Monday after a Skins vs. Giants game without a new sig to read. Shameful fellas, just shameful. I blame myself for this so from here on out I'm takin off the panties and puttin on my boxers.

Let the chips fall, Let the dice roll. Let the Giants fall with a calamitous thud, and the Skins be peeled and chewed like cud. You Skins fans flinched when you had your chance, I won't, in your house next time we dance. When we get to the Eagles, next time in the Vet, we'll be sure to bring Barber and Felix our pet!

I Cowboyz1 am callin all you out, one by one for a East Title bout. You against us is the way it goes down, sig line slingin from town to town. One by one that's right no jokin, Frontrow seats to the sig line open! :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

"I just can't imagine if the Offense was firing on all cylinders what kind of points they could put up each week. I have no problem sleeping comfortably at night knowing the Boys will be their in the end. "

Until they lose in the playoffs again you mean.

Cowboys fans :wacko:

"I just can't imagine if the Offense was firing on all cylinders what kind of points they could put up each week. I have no problem sleeping comfortably at night knowing the Boys will be their in the end. "

Until they lose in the playoffs again you mean.

Cowboys fans :wacko:

Well we did beat you IN LAMBEAU while sleepwalking :D

So what are you saying? A sigline bet for all fans NFC East for the division wiener? I've never been in a sigline bet but would be in on this one. Redskins wins and losses mean enough to me as a fan that I dont need to add extra weight to these division games. I would back an NFC East winner sigline bet.

We expect perfection from the Cowboys which is a joke. I did not like that they "only won by nine points" until i realized the Giants had to go to OT to beat them in NY. They have problems that must be addressed but they looked great at the beginning of the year last year and terrible at the end. Maybe they switch that this year.

We expect perfection from the Cowboys which is a joke. I did not like that they "only won by nine points" until i realized the Giants had to go to OT to beat them in NY. They have problems that must be addressed but they looked great at the beginning of the year last year and terrible at the end. Maybe they switch that this year.

That is certainly what I am hoping for. They certainly have time to get their chit together.

So what are you saying? A sigline bet for all fans NFC East for the division wiener? I've never been in a sigline bet but would be in on this one. Redskins wins and losses mean enough to me as a fan that I dont need to add extra weight to these division games. I would back an NFC East winner sigline bet.

I love the idea of a division sig bet. However I will also be hunting down each team in the division come game time for some side action along the way.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:wacko:

He thinks everyone's a Cowboys fan. The rest of us are just afraid to admit it. :D

:D 2 guys that cant get in the Cowboys threads fast enough . Especially Randall who has a Cowboys hat under his cheezhead

As far as the Boys. After the lackluster weeks of late and Romo looking a little unsteady a lot of the "Team to beat " Chatter has subsided and rightfully so. I actually prefer it that way. They started talking team to beat about the Skins now and Portis said he didnt want to hear it and would rather quietly go about his business which i thought was a great answer. The D concerns me a lot especially against the run. When teams commit to it against Dallas they have success. Brandon Jacobs is going to be a big obstacle if Cedric benson was getting his. They ended last year bad and started this year great but have been in a funk lately . I dont want to see that pattern again. I dont expect perfection but would like someone to take the team on their back. Sadly enough T.O is the only personality strong enough to do that and he cant fit anyone on his back because he is too busy patting it. I love to watch Zach Thomas go about his business. The East is as good as it has been in 20 years. reminds me of the old days and it makes for a very exciting season that I am psyched for. If Dallas can sure up the holes on D I expect big things

never understoof the glamour and allure of winning pretty

winning is all that matters

no better example than Giants who stumbled parts of last year , but made the run at the right time and beat one of the prettiest teams of all time in last year's Super Bowl

Like Jim Valvano said when NC state won NCAA title ..." win and advance "