[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zia - A Miracle for Monica

cliaz

Good suggestions on the news archives. I have the webpage (local news station) where she donated hair to Locks of Love. My mom has it on VHS, but I would like to try and put the actual video on there. I just have to figure out how. :wacko:

Let me see what I can do, Billy.

Cliaz... how awsome of you to so this! :wacko:

great job, but I do agree that the pink is a bit much.

Billy.... I still think you need to get Catholic Charities involved here.... they can even advertise your site, even with a link, which would give it instant credibility. I know, I know, I have issues with the church too... but they CAN and WILL help. You have to put that legwork in yourself. Like I said previously, this is a core value in the church... use that. Use any avenue available, and that Catholic Charities Avenue is one of the biggest, widest streets in town. I'm talking about wide national, even international PR for this cause. Do NOT leave that stone unturned. Your cause is one that they champion. As I also mentioned, I may be able to offer some assistance along these lines, but we would need to talk privatley about that.

Cliaz... great work dude.

Good suggestions on the news archives. I have the webpage (local news station) where she donated hair to Locks of Love. My mom has it on VHS, but I would like to try and put the actual video on there. I just have to figure out how. :wacko:

I can get stuff from VHS to digital, but I doubt you want to ship that tape off through the mail to a stranger.

Apparently, CostCo will transfer VHS to DVD for $20 per 2 hours. That might be worth a look...

I can get stuff from VHS to digital, but I doubt you want to ship that tape off through the mail to a stranger.

Apparently, CostCo will transfer VHS to DVD for $20 per 2 hours. That might be worth a look...

No Costcos around here. I may check with Sams though to see if they do the same. If not I could probably get an extra copy of the tape, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

I don't know if that can be done or not but when you click the paypal you navigate away from the page with Zia'a paypal address. If you are stupid like me you didn't already copy that address so you have to open another page to get back to see what Zia's paypal address is.

I went to paypal this morning and set up a click to donate button that should take you to the page you are talking about.

• 1 year later...

Well......I haven't really updated this mainly because there hasn't been much to update. Other than what the great folks at the huddle have done and a few private donations, there hasn't been much activity. With what has been donated we have been able to make some small repairs, which helped out tremendously. We put out information to several people as well as sent in the Extreme Makeover Home Edition application. They are doing a show in east Texas starting today, but from everything I have heard it will be a deserving family in Mineola. So I am am going to get back to work on this and see what I can make happen.....just thought I would update.

with a streak of humorous honriness

What does that word mean? :wacko:

Thats what Montster says when he is horny

Edited by whomper