[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hear gnr's new song

tonorator

i'm with you, but it's been awhile since ac/dc has put out a strong album. they've had some killer songs, but most of their later stuff has had quite a bit of filler. anyone hear the entire new set yet?

I think it just came out on Monday and they signed an exclusive agreement with Walmart to sell it. I am going to pick up a copy this weekend.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003813749

You'll never know how exactly alike every AC/DC song is until you turn on Sirius 29 - AC/DC radio. All AC/DC all the time. :wacko:

Yep..Punk. I am all over it. Got the Siri hooked back up recently and am enjoying so many good tunes I havent heard in a while

Bang Your Head--The Rise and Fall of Heavy Metal

Check this book out if you get a chance. I found it in my local library. If the substance in it is credible, it explains a lot about why GNR imploded. Basically, Axl has serious emotional issues, and was a complete and utter dou-chebag to everyone.

The book itself is not exactly well written, but I enjoyed it. Basically gives the reader a rundown on how Metal started back in the 70's, the excess of the 80's, and it's demise in the 90's.