[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim Hightower : " hi i am here , remember me "

isleseeya

Lol ..I think edge is already showered and ready for when team bus leaves ...we all know cards are a pass first team , but at one yard line hand the ball off once at least ...no regard for fantasy football players :wacko:

wrong, much regard for fantasy players...because real fantasy players have boldin/fitz/warner .... not Tim fuggin Hightower...

In one league I sat LenDale White because his touches have been unpredictable as of late ... for Kevin Smith :D

In another league I sat Westbrook because he has been hurt/ineffective :D

In another league I sat McNabb :wacko:

Yeah ... I hate this game ... it cheats.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Actually had pipe dreams of starting Hightower in my Flex , but at this point that idea might have to be tweeked. Sure it's PPR and he does catch the occasional pass like the 3 he caught tonight, but without those TD's he's been a mighty bad play of late. Hell , Jerome Harrison might have more value the next 3 weeks. I know I can find a WR on my bench each week that will score 7 points. Hightower may have one last decent game verse the Rams, but weeks 15-16, Don't Start Hightower!!!

In one league I sat LenDale White because his touches have been unpredictable as of late ... for Kevin Smith :D

Start the players that will score you the most points.

I give your coaching this week a .000044837239478575748393092847575849409343028,

®

wrong, much regard for fantasy players...because real fantasy players have boldin/fitz/warner .... not Tim fuggin Hightower...

i never called him a scrub

:wacko:

Um i have Boldin by the way ...i also have Rb's who are hurt ( does not make me a real fantasy player ??? ) and hightower has 9 td's and can produce nicely in place of injured Rb's ...now thanks for playing as we have some lovely parting gifts for you

Um i have Boldin by the way ...i also have Rb's who are hurt ( does not make me a real fantasy player ??? ) and hightower has 9 td's and can produce nicely in place of injured Rb's ...now thanks for playing as we have some lovely parting gifts for you

hightower is a pretty crappy running back though, gotta admit that. If he doesnt get a 2 yard td run he is going to put up garbage stats.

by having boldin doesn't grant you immunity to starting a craptastic player in hightower.....9 tds? ...lol ...even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes, in this case it found 9 crappy ones...call me sily call me rude, but call me please and get back in bed kid...

by having boldin doesn't grant you immunity to starting a craptastic player in hightower.....9 tds? ...lol ...even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes, in this case it found 9 crappy ones...call me sily call me rude, but call me please and get back in bed kid...

Only 7 players in the entire NFL have more tds than Hightower. He is the starting rb on a high powered offense . Although his out put recently has been light I dont see how it is inconceivable to have this guy in your lineup especially if he is in due to injuries to your other starters

Only 7 players in the entire NFL have more tds than Hightower. He is the starting rb on a high powered offense . Although his out put recently has been light I dont see how it is inconceivable to have this guy in your lineup especially if he is in due to injuries to your other starters

+1

Everybody wants to act like a know it all on the Internet...its just part of the deal.