[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Mumbai thread ?

Front Row

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've become yukon with more words and proper spelling, but the content of your posts are the same. You might put the lipstick on, pat yourself on the back and consider yourself pretty, but with posts like these, you're just another lulu. congrats. Thanks for adding to the thread. :wacko:

What's the plan, H8? Lead the way.

Don't tell me it's your opinions that are going to get a thread locked. It might be your total lack of them... which results in frustrated insults from you.

If I added my opinions, the thread goes bye bye. I just think some of the info on this incident should be 'out there' so to speak. Not hidden away as if because it happened across the world it doesn't matter.

People seem to have forgotten what we have dealt with here, and we will soon be reminded.

Just because it's not posted on The Huddle doesn't mean it's not 'out there. ' I'm sure there are many on this board like me who keep up with what goes on in the world, but prefer to form our opinions on our own & due to the nature of the message board prefer to keep them to ourselves. The more people push[/]i their opinions on others & berate them for a differing opinion the less you will see any real, meaningful discussion here.

Edited by rajncajn

The more people push their opinions on others & berate them for a differing opinion the less you will see any real, meaningful discussion here.

You're stupid for thinking that, mister.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

Just because it's not posted on The Huddle doesn't mean it's not 'out there. ' I'm sure there are many on this board like me who keep up with what goes on in the world, but prefer to form our opinions on our own & due to the nature of the message board prefer to keep them to ourselves. The more people push[/]i their opinions on others & berate them for a differing opinion the less you will see any real, meaningful discussion here.

Discussion would be nice but it usually ends up with name calling.

What's the plan, H8? Lead the way.

Don't tell me it's your opinions that are going to get a thread locked. It might be your total lack of them...

Oh yes, you've added so much to the Mumbai discussion.

How is Boulders Emergency Response capabilities?

The odds that terrorists will soon strike a major city with weapons of mass destruction are now better than even, a bipartisan congressionally mandated task force concludes in a draft study that warns of growing threats from rogue states, nuclear smuggling networks and the spread of atomic know-how in the developing world.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...av=rss_politics

So dems control everything, and we get more, what you call, fear mongering? Explain it to me please.

I posted some links and quotes. :wacko:

Really pushy huh.

I'd dredge up examples if they weren't all deleted. :D

However I'll point out in this thread, the links you presented in the manner you present them is obviously,at least to me, designed to incite rage against Islamic people. While I completely agree that there are certainly a lot of seriously screwed up people associated with the religion, I still believe and will continue to believe that the entire region, color, race or creed should not be blamed or persecuted for the acts of these sick bastards or the governments that may protect them.

Case in point, in the link you provided of the crying child. That doesn't look much like a Jew holding & consoling that two-year-old, yet he would bear the same wrath you incite as any other non-Caucasian in that region. Your statements & obviously your judgments show no distinction between good & bad or none that I have ever read from your rants. A lot of people consider that part of your schtick, but I see that same attitude in real life far too often. Schtick or not, I don't agree with that stand. I typically don't get involved here on the boards because typically my sort of views are only met with ridicule and frankly I don't have the time or energy to waste with bullpoopy rhetoric.

Edited by rajncajn

I'd dredge up examples if they weren't all deleted. :wacko:

However I'll point out in this thread, the links you presented in the manner you present them is obviously,at least to me, designed to incite rage against Islamic people.

I hope you have an open mind:

Last week in Mumbai we witnessed as clear a case of carefully planned mass terrorism as we are ever likely to see.

The seven-venue atrocity was coordinated in a highly sophisticated way. The terrorists used BlackBerrys to stay in touch with each other during their three-and-half-day rampage, outwitting the authorities by monitoring international reaction to the attacks on British, Urdu and Arabic Web sites. It was a meticulously organized operation aimed exclusively at civilian targets: two hospitals, a train station, two hotels, a leading tourist restaurant and a Jewish center.

There was nothing remotely random about it. This was no hostage standoff. The terrorists didn't want to negotiate. They wanted to murder as many Hindus, Christians, Jews, atheists and other "infidels" as they could, and in as spectacular a manner as possible. In the Jewish center, some of the female victims even appear to have been tortured before being killed.

Read the whole thing.

Rage? Like how they targeted jews and caucasions? But you're mad at me? :wacko:

Not mad at you at all, I just disagree with your perspective. Yes they targeted Jews & Caucasians, but again, you never give any distinction or even acknowledge there is a difference between the good & the bad. That is true in this thread and it is true in any thread I've ever seen where you give your input on the subject matter. In my opinion the only purpose your method serves is to create hate, not just for the extremists who are the true cause of this, but for all Islamic people. To me that is unjust, to me that is no better than they are.

In my opinion the only purpose your method serves is to create hate, not just for the extremists who are the true cause of this, but for all Islamic people.

So you are of the mindset, as most of the press is, we can't label them as 'islamic terrorists'. What pray tell are we to call them? Freedom fighters? Militants? Just simply ignore the religious aspect?

This isn't like rev.phelps and his crew of 25 wackos in Kansas. This is a worldwide problem with millions of people.

WASHINGTON - One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances

1 in 4? And that is here!!!

So you are of the mindset, as most of the press is, we can't label them as 'islamic terrorists'. What pray tell are we to call them? Freedom fighters? Militants? Just simply ignore the religious aspect?

This isn't like rev.phelps and his crew of 25 wackos in Kansas. This is a worldwide problem with millions of people.

WASHINGTON - One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances

1 in 4? And that is here!!!

No, an Islamic terrorist is an Islamic terrorist. Call them Islamic Extremists if you want to be politically correct. Glossing over the fact that they are doing this in the name of Islam is bull. I agree with you there. What I don't agree with is treating all Islamic people as the same.

Let me ask you this... would you die for your Country? How is that so different than dying for your beliefs? The problem here is what these(these being the extremists) nut jobs perceive as a threat to their beliefs & their willingness to punish the innocent for their cause.

Let me ask you this... would you die for your Country? How is that so different than dying for your beliefs? The problem here is what these(these being the extremists) nut jobs perceive as a threat to their beliefs & their willingness to punish the innocent for their cause.

:wacko:

I don't really have any way to respond to this moral relativism. Me dying for my country is sorta like tying up isreali woman, sodomizing them and cutting off their heads while their children watch before they are then shot in the head? :D

You said you read and 'know' the news. I don't think you have any clue.

I would wager there are far more Americans that feel killing (insert various races here) is justified, than the population represented by this survey. BTW, +- 5% is a pretty large swing.

Plus you missed the news:

While nearly 80 percent of U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings of civilians to defend Islam can not be justified, 13 percent say they can be, at least rarely.

So 87% don't accept it in any form.

And that 25% is 25% of 13% of a population. Of that , 2% say yes, it is justified, and 11% say only rarely. Sensationalizing the fear, while effective in the past, will not work going forward.

Edited by cre8tiff

I don't really have any way to respond to this moral relativism. Me dying for my country is sorta like tying up isreali woman, sodomizing them and cutting off their heads while their children watch before they are then shot in the head? :D

You said you read and 'know' the news. I don't think you have any clue.

I wasn't relating you dying for your country with torturing innocent people. You quoted an article reading "One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances." What I posted was in direct response to that post alone & you should know that. If it meant me blowing myself up to save my family, my way of life & my country you bet I would as I would expect any American to do. But, again, what these extremists perceive as a threat and their willingness to punish the innocent is what sets them apart.

Edited by rajncajn

If it meant me blowing myself up to save my family, my way of life & my country you bet I would as I would expect any American to do

You're still losing me. Growing up in saudi arabia and flying a jetliner into the WTC, I can't seem to follow your A to B to C.

You are making excuses.

Those squirrels are just eating holes in your roof to make a home and babies.

The yellow jacket nest above your front door that stings your babies everytime you come home just want to be left alone.

If you are so learned, can you tell me for how long they have been attacking us? Hint, it's been a while.

You're still losing me. Growing up in saudi arabia and flying a jetliner into the WTC, I can't seem to follow your A to B to C.

You are making excuses.

Those squirrels are just eating holes in your roof to make a home and babies.

The yellow jacket nest above your front door that stings your babies everytime you come home just want to be left alone.

If you are so learned, can you tell me for how long they have been attacking us? Hint, it's been a while.

If you don't get, even when it's spelled out to you over & over again then you never will. I won't bother to spend any more of my time wasting my breath. If this in fact just part of the schtick then congratulations, you won. :wacko:

If you have an open mind...

For years a kind of death industry has been taking hold in Pakistan’s tribal areas. There are hundreds of Koranic schools which could better be described as cadet schools for Islamists. Boys as young as five are sent here by their impoverished parents. The state provides hardly any free education; the schools that exist are poorly equipped. Children learn the Koran by heart in Arabic, often without understanding a word. After all they speak Pashtun, not Arabic.

The idea is to condition or brainwash them. The goal is jihad. As young men these warriors are given military training which underscores their so-called spiritual training.

Anyone who doubts the existence of this death-machinery can visit the hundreds of schools just a few hours’ drive from Quetta, near Afghanistan’s border. To get there one has to pass checkpoints and roadblocks erected by the ISI, Pakistan’s intelligence agency. The ISI carefully protects this region, which might be described as an extended barracks for jihad, interspersed with rural villages. Why? No one in Islamabad seems willing to answer that question.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/...,593415,00.html

You can't just explain this away as some national pride these people have. You cannot ignore facts such as these.

How can you possibly try and tell me that this is not a grave threat, and not just a few whack-jobs that escaped gitmo?

If you have an open mind...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/...,593415,00.html

You can't just explain this away as some national pride these people have. You cannot ignore facts such as these.

How can you possibly try and tell me that this is not a grave threat, and not just a few whack-jobs that escaped gitmo?

Sure it's a threat. What do you suggest doing about it? A lot of this stuff comes from our friends the Saudis.

Until Bush ignored warnings about Al Qaeda flying planes into buildings how big a threat was it? Until 2001 how many deaths were there from these guys?

The revelations came as a senior U.S. official said India received a warning from the United States that militants were plotting a waterborne assault on Mumbai. The Bush administration official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of intelligence information, would not elaborate on the timing or details of the U.S. warning.