[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football

Flip_Side

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I benched Slaton 1 min before kickoff yesterday to start Reggie Bush in a PPR league. I had Bush on the bench but read another infamous report right before the game "Bush to be heavily involved in the passing game"....ya thanks. Sometimes it be best to not even have any info on Sunday morning.

He was involved. :wacko: Everything but his hands.

I give players one game to get acclimated when possible. Colston took time to get used to the speed of the game too.

:wacko:

Brutal? Really? The Texans play way better at home, and while Jacksonville's D is typically solid, Rosenfels should air it out enough (to Johnson and Daniels mainly) to make for a good show. And Slaton's been running well and doesn't appear to be hitting any sort of rookie wall.

And while the Jags have been a disappointment this season, it should be fun to watch MJD run wild on the Texan D... although the Ryans/Williams combo could do some damage to the Jag offense.

Sure, it's not a marquee matchup with a couple of playoff-bound teams, but brutal? I wouldn't go that far...

I repeat, BRUTAL. Sorry to be brutally honest with you.

Wow. That meaningless TD from Garrard put me into the playoffs in my longtime local by 3 points.

IF and that is a BIG Fn IF I win tonite I win my Division and make the playoffs....if I lose I am out as I dont win the WC tie breaker...

In that league I was leading 195.95 to 179.3 and he had Mario Williams...williams scored 19(his highest of the season) to beat me....to make matters worse it was that damn swipe that caused the forced fumble and counts as a sack too for a 4 point play

then the pass from Garrard to reggie williams....well that stole a win from me in 32 homers....I was leading 88.34 to 78.21 and I was done and they had Reggie Williams....I am at least in the playoffs but with the win I am 14-2 and get a bye...not sure about the bye now...oh and the high score going into tonite was 89.42....now the high score after the Reggie TD is the team I am playing at 89.71

so I lose to Mario Williams with his highest score of the year and will miss the playoffs where I am going to be the 3rd highest scoring team (1.4 points from being the second highest) in the league.

My wife is currently hiding all sharp objects

:wacko::D:D

so I lose to Mario Williams with his highest score of the year and will miss the playoffs where I am going to be the 3rd highest scoring team (1.4 points from being the second highest) in the league.

Look on the bright side. The Philly's won the WS :wacko: