[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad has B Edwards been

MrTed46

Just to show how bad B Edwards has been in my local:

B Edwards total points = 93

Rob Bironas total points = 87

I expect Bironas my kicker to outscore B Edwards this season.

I spent 30% of my auction cap on B Edwards and less than 1% on my kicker.

B Edwards you SUCK! He will never be in my active lineup

carry on

He's been gold in leagues that reward touching the ball over catching it.

And I'm pretty certain that someone here has a league that rewards just that. Hell, if there are leagues that make it more profitable for a QB to drop the ball and then pick it up than they do to never drop it to begin with, I can't see why people aren't rewarding dropped passes.

I benched him for the first time this year this past week for B Berrian, talk about the right move.

Better late then never I always say. Dude has been a fixture on my bench since week 4 or 5. Now, because our waivers end before the play-offs, I'm going to ditch him for a back up TE.

Better late then never I always say. Dude has been a fixture on my bench since week 4 or 5. Now, because our waivers end before the play-offs, I'm going to ditch him for a back up TE.

Yeah, he never really hurt me except one week where I could have used him. I kept thinking this was his week to go off, every week. No more!

Edited by Hat Trick

Look for a big week this week against the Titans with Ken Dorsey at the helm...:wacko:

The sneaky play will be Josh Cribbs at WR since he'll be the backup QB now. Surely Dorsey won't make it thru the game which means you could have a WR who might catch passes, throw passes, run the ball, and return punts/kicks all in the same game! :D

Edited by myhousekey

I hate to admit this but I gave up Eddie Royal AND Tim Hightower for Braylon a few weeks ago. Maybe not terrible on the surface but they are both eligible to be kept for minimum $$ while he must be released at year end. I have a strong chance at the title and thought he would come around. :wacko:

well i didnt say sell low...just saying ill definately try looking for a bargain this offseason. I got 2 teams in serious need of WR help.

I have Braylon in a dynasty and I wish I shared your optimism. Crennel is out after this season and the possibility of an ultra conservative offensive game plan is looming. If Cowher or Marty Ball comes back to town it appears Braylon's 07 season will be by far his best.

I have Braylon in a dynasty and I wish I shared your optimism. Crennel is out after this season and the possibility of an ultra conservative offensive game plan is looming. If Cowher or Marty Ball comes back to town it appears Braylon's 07 season will be by far his best.

+1