[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hole in One

Tangent

Guest aqualung
Tangent:

Just made my first ace.

MetroWest in Orlando FL

171 yd

8 iron

What a feeling!

I don't play golf any longer, But isn't that a hell of a shot for an eight iron. When I quit i would have had to use a six iron maybe a five.

No wonder I quit. :D

Edit: BTW Congratulations. applause cool_thu

Guest Ass Bustin' Pimps

I had one 2 years ago, it is THE best feeling in the world, well, almost the best :P

Anyways, congrats none the less, hope u get another.

Originally posted bt Retrograde assualt:

I quit playing golf 16 years ago when we starting having kids. Now I'm wondering why, but never got an ace, so congrats!

Are you wondering why you started having kids or why you quit golf?

I got one of those once. I think it was on the hole with the windmill. But seriously, good job man! I'm assuming you had a clear view of the green and were able to watch the ball fall in the hole. Closest I ever came was about 2 feet. I saw something on TV today about some guy who got a hole-in-one in the morning, then went and bowled a 300 game that afternoon or evening - time to buy a lottery ticket I think.

• 2 weeks later...

A little late to the back-slapping...

Way to go!

The best golf feeling I've ever had is a 370yd drive (no wind)...man, I hit that thing square! thumbs_u And yes, I really swing that hard (I've been told that, at twilight, you can see sparks coming from my driver at impact...I don't buy it...but, it was someone elses' story).

No aces, though. frown