[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play-calling for the Bills

Piranha

SUCKS!!!!!!

I hope Wilson fires the whole coaching staff!

Rant over, thank you.

Bills fans, you can't disagree (peep?)

Play calling has to be one of the worst in the league. From the debacle on Monday night on the FG attempt to passing it on 2nd and goal against the 49ers when Marshawn was tearing it up. Today is just more of the same. Jauron MUST go. Enough of the damn re-treads. Losman should be out of the league next year. O-Line can't run block worth a sh1t either. I don't expect Wilson to do a damn thing. He's so senile he probably thinks it's still 1991. I'm done...

Well, I cant disagree with anything said here. Last week killed me when they didnt run to get a closer FG, and this week was just more of the same. They just signed Jauron to a 3 year extension, so he isnt going anywhere. Itll be better when we have a QB that doesnt turn it over a lot. Edwards is the QB of the future, but if he goes out, we need someone to step up that doesnt suck. Losman = :wacko:

How long must Bils fans wait for a decent team? Im not even asking for a playoff type team. I wanna see a consistent team bth offensively and defensively.

Too much of the same for the past what... 15 years? Anyone got room on their bandwagon?

SUCKS!!!!!!

I hope Wilson fires the whole coaching staff!

Rant over, thank you.

Bills fans, you can't disagree (peep?)

I scratched my head when they gave Jauron (sp?) an extension...seriously have you seen his career record

I know it was reported that they offered Jauron an extension but I don't think it was formally announced by the Bills that Jauron accepted it. I'm going to pray that this extension is not a done deal and that Jauron is out at the end of the year. Except for the 13-3 season this guy has had losing season after losing season. Hell, I'd take Turner Gill over Jauron at this point.

:wacko: I bleed red and blue....but at this point I feel like the Lions are a better team then the Bills from top to bottom. At least they can score touchdowns and carry a lead from time to time.

I will never understand the Buffalo Bills, we have the same talent pool as everybody else, right? I just do not understand why when Pittsburg is losing by 13 points that I feel they can still win (and did). But if the bills are losing by 3, they will end up losing by 10 in the end. The is no heart on the this team, from the head coach down. They have a young team and if they do not get some leadership in there quick.....it will only get worst.

I have had all I can take from this team this year. Maybe they will get it right next year, but I don't think they will.

Edited by __HAUSE__