[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caylee Anthony story may be over

dmarc117

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prosecutors have already said they are not seeking the death penalty. She will get life.

This was when there was no body found. Without a body it would be impossible to get a death penalty conviction. They were hoping for any kind of conviction at that point.

Now when interviewed earlier today, the Orange County SA's office said that putting the death penalty back on the table if the body was in fact Caylee's, was a distinct possibility.

This was when there was no body found. Without a body it would be impossible to get a death penalty conviction. They were hoping for any kind of conviction at that point.

Now when interviewed earlier today, the Orange County SA's office said that putting the death penalty back on the table if the body was in fact Caylee's, was a distinct possibility.

Good. She deserves it. I'm very curious how the facts unfold in this case.

Good. She deserves it. I'm very curious how the facts unfold in this case.

I'm curious as to how the grandparents' role shakes out. Something tells me they knew, but are helping each other cocoon themselves in the denial that they raised a murderer who killed their granddaughter. They must be out of their minds at this point.

I'm curious as to how the grandparents' role shakes out. Something tells me they knew, but are helping each other cocoon themselves in the denial that they raised a murderer who killed their granddaughter. They must be out of their minds at this point.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not too sure the grandparents haven't obstructed justice in some way. The investigators are searching the grandparent's home and supposedly evidence has been found.

good point. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a daughter do this.

Then again, I gotta think there would be something different in my child's upbringing than they way they raised her.

The courts rarely dish out the death penalty to women who kill their own children.....just saying.

Not that I don't think she deserves it...but I thought Susan Smith deserved it too. Somehow I think juries tend to think it will be MORE painful for these women to live with what they've done. :wacko:

The courts rarely dish out the death penalty to women who kill their own children.....just saying.

Not that I don't think she deserves it...but I thought Susan Smith deserved it too. Somehow I think juries tend to think it will be MORE painful for these women to live with what they've done. :wacko:

then put me on a jury like that! she does nobody any service by staying alive.

I think that's generally true. but I have a hunch it won't be the case with this bitch. I think she fries.

All those pictures of her out shopping and partying while her kid was missing is gonna hit true to a jury. She kills her daughter one day and a few days later shes out clubbing with random guys including a Sheriffs Deputy she was banging right up until her arrest.

I don't think it would be too hard to give her the sleepy juice.

Dr. G was examining the body, hopefully she'll have the investigation in an upcoming epsiode...I also heard that Scott Peterson was writing Casey Anthony letters---now that's a match made in Hell

Oh geeze.......now THAT just gave me the serious creeps. :wacko:

I like Dr. G too.

RIP Caylee..such a cutie.....unfortunate to have been born to that ****. (OK.....that would be a "C" word you all know I hate SO much...perfect description for her IMHO.)

And I only made a statement about general trends and the death penalty above. I'd have NO trouble flipping this switch.

Oh geeze.......now THAT just gave me the serious creeps. :wacko:

I like Dr. G too.

RIP Caylee..such a cutie.....unfortunate to have been born to that ****. (OK.....that would be a "C" word you all know I hate SO much...perfect description for her IMHO.)

And I only made a statement about general trends and the death penalty above. I'd have NO trouble flipping this switch.

-me neither, or holding the syringe

Has anyone heard the theory that she tried "chloroforming" her kid so she could go partying, and apparently gave her too much? I just heard this for the 1st time today. I had heard they found chloroform in her car, but I honestly didnt know what it was for.

Supposedly, thats a new thing for young moms... I googled it and found a little bit of stuff on it, but nothing really concrete.

F-in whore.

Has anyone heard the theory that she tried "chloroforming" her kid so she could go partying, and apparently gave her too much? I just heard this for the 1st time today. I had heard they found chloroform in her car, but I honestly didnt know what it was for.

Supposedly, thats a new thing for young moms... I googled it and found a little bit of stuff on it, but nothing really concrete.

F-in whore.

I heard that a while back. They didn't find chloroform (as in a bottle) in her car but the trunk tested positive for it. But they said a decomposing body emits chloroform...so it could be either.

I heard that a while back. They didn't find chloroform (as in a bottle) in her car but the trunk tested positive for it. But they said a decomposing body emits chloroform...so it could be either.

But I believe they found some references on her computer. :wacko:

Better delete that history, Peep. :D

But I believe they found some references on her computer. :wacko:

Better delete that history, Peep. :D

yes, she did searches of "chloroform" and "neck-breaking"

now, she could have gotten a lighter sentence if she accidentally killed her w/ the chloroform, but neck breaking brings a whole other dimension