[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 Superbowls

estevay

Sjax and Slaton (benching Turner)

opponent's got Choice and T. Jones :wacko:

I think you regret benching Turner.... get SJax back on the pine!

16 team dynasty IDP, and I'm going with ADP, Leon W and McFadden. Risky, but with injuries etc, my only other flex option would be S Smith NYG version.

Well ... I'm not in any SBs :wacko:

I would be starting these guys though if I were:

1) McLain (started in my local Toilet Bowl) ... Jacobs, Lynch and Stewart on the bench going four WR

2) Jamal Lewis & Slaton (MBIII on the bench)

3) Dunn, Kevin Smith, LenDale White (Addai on the bench)

4) Benson + Slaton (Westbrook + FWP on the bench)

Four leagues going today for all the marbles... I'm pumped, yet as anxious/nervous as I've probably ever been on a fantasy Sunday.

1) Starting P. Thomas and S. Jackson (benching D. Williams and Jacobs, which is really tough to do). But, ya gotta like the matchups with Thomas/Jackson.

2) Peterson and P. Thomas (benched Chris Johnson as a flex and went with a 4th WR in Bruce).

3) Peterson and C. Taylor. Switched out Taylor for Foster at about 9:53 AM this morning... Then switched back to Taylor at about 9:55. Figured I'm better off getting something from the MIN backs than picking the wrong one (and Taylor has been just about as productive as Peterson lately, especially TD and reception-wise). Just had this fear that Taylor would have a huge day, Peterson mediocre, and the Niners reverting to their 80% passing offense with Gore out (getting Foster nothing). The two-headed MIN monster is the safer play.

4) Benched Barber and started Peterson and Faulk (also benched Taylor in this league).

So, the common theme for me is AP in 3/4 leagues. Also have C. Taylor in two of them, but only starting him in one.