[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre.... I've seen enough.

Rovers

Honestly, he's going to give yet another game away with rookie mistakes. Throwing off his heels, falling away, all the way across the field into double coverage. That is four stupid mistakes on one play. 19 INT's on the year. This guy sucks. So, he is used to playing in bad weather games, the snow and all that, eh? His arm strength is not nearly what it used to be, but he only seems to remember that fact in post game interviews. GB, his farm, where ever, let him go back there now please.

Could Clemens possibly be any worse than this debacle? Put Brad Smith under cemter. I can't take it anymore. :wacko::D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favre? The name sounds vaguely familiar. :wacko:

After he throws a pick for a TD he'll make a beautiful throw to win the game and writers will list all his 4th quarter comebacks. "Yeah Brett but you caused the team to be behind"

It's been a love hate/relationship with him here too.

Edited by Randall

He's been practicing that "Micheal Strahan give 'em a free sack" play a lot today too....

Its either that or chuck it up for grabs. Pick your poison.

No wonder announcers and the press are constantly dumbing down when they have to cater to a mindless rabble like you lot.

Can you dumb this post down please ?

Can you dumb this post down please ?

Why do that when you can have the real thing like this?:

Favre? The name sounds vaguely familiar. :wacko:

After he throws a pick for a TD he'll make a beautiful throw to win the game and writers will list all his 4th quarter comebacks. "Yeah Brett but you caused the team to be behind"

It's been a love hate/relationship with him here too.

A total f'n lie. Everyone in green and yellow swung from Favre's nutsack for years on end.

A total f'n lie. Everyone in green and yellow swung from Favre's nutsack for years on end.

Not all of us believed he was above criticism; and most of us got tired of his annual retirement drama. Not to mention his chuck-and-duck tendencies.

Why do that when you can have the real thing like this?:

I don't agree with that. When he was attacked many of us defended him but also agreed with others on his bad play. He threw 6 interceptions against St Louis in the playoffs. Who defended that?

Packer fans are not all the same. Many pointed out his dumb play while defending some of his other plays. I remember many complaining about him throwing into double coverage.

With gunslingers like Favre and Romo you have to take a lot of the good with the bad. Often they bring the team back in the end and you forget the dumb plays.

I don't agree with that. When he was attacked many of us defended him but also agreed with others on his bad play. He threw 6 interceptions against St Louis in the playoffs. Who defended that?

Packer fans are not all the same. Many pointed out his dumb play while defending some of his other plays. I remember many complaining about him throwing into double coverage.

With gunslingers like Favre and Romo you have to take a lot of the good with the bad. Often they bring the team back in the end and you forget the dumb plays.

Hence, the love-hate relationship we keep talking about. And don't forget about how all Jet's fans thought he was the 2nd coming when he was first signed earlier this season. Now you're all complaining about it.

I have five things to say:

He should have retired.

Overall, he has been an astoundingly successful QB.

He is the biggest HOF lock to ever set foot on a field.

Without him, the Packers would have been Oakland for the last 15 years.

The Jets would be their usual also-ran selves without him this year.

Hence, the love-hate relationship we keep talking about. And don't forget about how all Jet's fans thought he was the 2nd coming when he was first signed earlier this season. Now you're all complaining about it.

Incorrectamundo. I had serious misgivings about the Favre signing. I had seen him lose as many games as he had won in GB, although I obviously only got to see the nationally televised games. No, I was NOT a Favre nut hugger when the Jets signed him. Yeah, a lot of Jets fans were, but I was not one of them. I've been griping about Favre since day 1. There was a recent thread where I took the position that the Jets record would have been no different with Pennington at that juncture. THIS is a game Pennington would have won. It is a game Favre will lose.

I have five things to say:

He should have retired.

Overall, he has been an astoundingly successful QB.

He is the biggest HOF lock to ever set foot on a field.

Without him, the Packers would have been Oakland for the last 15 years.

The Jets would be their usual also-ran selves without him this year.

The Jets are still their usual also-ran selves this year with him. That's the point now, isn't it?