[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre.... I've seen enough.

Rovers

Incorrectamundo. I had serious misgivings about the Favre signing. I had seen him lose as many games as he had won in GB, although I obviously only got to see the nationally televised games. No, I was NOT a Favre nut hugger when the Jets signed him. Yeah, a lot of Jets fans were, but I was not one of them. I've been griping about Favre since day 1. There was a recent thread where I took the position that the Jets record would have been no different with Pennington at that juncture. THIS is a game Pennington would have won. It is a game Favre will lose.

people won't listen to that...same rule applies when I talk about how I and more than 50% of Eagles fans did NOT Boo the McNabb selection in '99...but the media brings it up whenever they can....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about just throwing one away once in a while? Is that not an available option?

Sorry but he is just "too good of a QB" to do something so simple as to throw it away" He just can't admit to himself he is not the QB he thinks he is.

I did think he would do better in Seattle though. Must have felt sorry for Holmgren and gave it up for his last game. :wacko:

Incorrectamundo. I had serious misgivings about the Favre signing. I had seen him lose as many games as he had won in GB, although I obviously only got to see the nationally televised games. No, I was NOT a Favre nut hugger when the Jets signed him. Yeah, a lot of Jets fans were, but I was not one of them. I've been griping about Favre since day 1. There was a recent thread where I took the position that the Jets record would have been no different with Pennington at that juncture. THIS is a game Pennington would have won. It is a game Favre will lose.

You're not a real Jets fan.

You're a fraud.

ive been rooting for the Jets for about 30 years, and this last loss didnt phaze me that much. The Jets have been looking terrible the last several weeks so I was well prepared for the loss. The coaching has not been good. Favre has looked terrible and needs to go. There just doesnt seem to be any life left in his 40 yr old arm. You take away Favres arm strength and what do you have? You have Pennington without the good judgment.

BRETT RATLIFF IN 09!!!!!!!

Any Bronco fans concerned that Jay Cutler is a little too much like Brett Farve?

Yeah, if I was a Bronco fan I'd be concerned that my quarterback was a little too much like one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

I mean, if he's not careful, he might win a championship.

Clever.

I don't like INTs. They can ruin a season.

Cutler looks like he's going to be real good.

He's only in his third season.

He did try to force a few yesterday, but - like I said - year three. He's smart. He'll learn. Denver needs to add a few bodies to the defensive side of the ball. They're almost there.

Cutler is going to be great. He'll have two or three rings before it's all said and done.

Yep. Who do ya like better at QB...Tavaris Jackson or Aaron Rodgers? It's pretty arguable at this point - not so much earlier in the season but TJ has really stepped it up the past two games (3 fumbles today notwithstanding).

Who mentioned TJax?? Not me...

Hate to break it to you, but your QB plays like your avatar. Or is your D?? .. hmm, both I guess. He's not a leader. I hope he plays there for decades...

Who mentioned TJax?? Not me...

Hate to break it to you, but your QB plays like your avatar. Or is your D?? .. hmm, both I guess. He's not a leader. I hope he plays there for decades...

Bark bark bark little doggie...

Gooood comeback! Sears and roebuck or Wal-Mart?? I'm curious.

Typical fpacker fan.../bye

Delusional much? You do realize that you're the only one huffing and puffing, right? And does a forward slash mean something? If so, what is the difference between /bye or \bye opposed to just saying "bye"

I's rather see the Bears win this one. Make the Vikings beat the Giants to get in.

You should hand in your Packer card for this post

Edited by whomper

Clever.

I don't like INTs. They can ruin a season.

Cutler looks like he's going to be real good.

He's only in his third season.

He did try to force a few yesterday, but - like I said - year three. He's smart. He'll learn. Denver needs to add a few bodies to the defensive side of the ball. They're almost there.

Cutler is going to be great. He'll have two or three rings before it's all said and done.

also remember that he hasn't had much of a running game to keep d's honest... he has done a great job with all of the in juries on both sides of the ball. he has carried the team not many vet qb's can do what he is doing