[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Box Pool...

irish

If there is still room, I will take four spots too, please.

Thanks!

I've added you to the list. PM coming.

2 spots left!! Grab them up if you want in!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished placing everyone's names in all the boxes with the exception of #24 and #25 and the sheet looks great. I have been able to do so without having anyone's boxes be in the same row or column. 2 more Huddlers and I'll draw the numbers and share.

Edited by irish

Scooby is hoping for 0-0!! Can I bribe your kids?

:wacko: Can't hurt to give it a shot and it wouldn't even run you much as all it would take is a box of Teddy Grahams and maybe a Polly-o string cheese.

:wacko: Can't hurt to give it a shot and it wouldn't even run you much as all it would take is a box of Teddy Grahams and maybe a Polly-o string cheese.

the simple pleasures--I could be bribed with a box of Honey Teddy grahams

Thanks for running this Irish!

My pleasure!

Come on fellow Huddlers, 2 more and we'll be complete and I can draw the numbers.

i'll close it out for the last 2 if you still need it ...

what a minute, no paypal? irish, dude ...

Sorry about the inconvenience. I don't trust Pay Pal and am sort of old school with the whole check/cash method. Also, you could have 4 boxes because getting 4 extra comes down to a FCFS thing and MrTed would get the extra 4. However, hopefully if you sign up, we'll only need one more and that shouldn't be hard to come by and then 25 Huddlers would have 4 boxes each.

Let me know if you still want in...

yeah, i'll do it. give me as many as i can have ...

You got it. Adding you now (4 boxes) and sending you a PM.

1 more spot!!!! Grab it now!!!

I'm with you on the paypal Irish, never had it, probably never will. I'm old and just figure one day somebody will hack into and take people for all they are worth. Probably the Russian Mafia.

Go ahaead and give me the 5-5 and get THAT ONE outta the way.

I'm with you on the paypal Irish, never had it, probably never will. I'm old and just figure one day somebody will hack into and take people for all they are worth. Probably the Russian Mafia.

You mean there is no 5-5 rebate???? All the pools I'm in give the square $back for that!

F' this pool! :D

Ohhhhh.......chiiiittttt.....I think I just put the "muzz" on it! F' me w/ a 4 x 4! :wacko:

Anyone wanna bet theat I get the 5-5??? :D

:wacko: Yeah I'm a 30 year old guy going on 80. I'm the oldest young person you'd ever meet. I know that plenty of others have had no problems with Pay Pal and that it could in some cases make my life easier but I'm just not willing to take the risk. I've already been had twice with credit card fraud and don't want any more of that B.S.

In regard to the 5-5 box, I'll see what I can do. :D

I'll take the last 4 bro.

They're all yours. Now the Box Pool is completely filled and I'm happy to say that we have 25 Huddlers all getting an equal shot having 4 boxes each. I'll be drawing the numbers and posting it here.

Good Luck to all and thanks for taking part!

You mean there is no 5-5 rebate???? All the pools I'm in give the square $back for that!

F' this pool! :D

Ohhhhh.......chiiiittttt.....I think I just put the "muzz" on it! F' me w/ a 4 x 4! :wacko:

Anyone wanna bet theat I get the 5-5??? :D

I'll laugh my ass off if that happens! Get the 4x4 ready!! :D

Just to reiterate, I'll be paying out 4 winners for each quarter and the end of the game ($50, $150, $50 and $250).

If any of you would still like boxes even though this pool is filled, let me know and I could add you to my school pool as I still have about 40 boxes left in that one.

should I also ship the Teddy Grahams?? :D

I just informed my daughter that they're on the way. I'm forecasting 0-0 for Scooby-dooby-do. :wacko: