[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finally some rational thought's on Romo

Cowboyz1

If the Micky you're talking about is Spagnola, it's mindless drivel from a company employee. That guy is the most biased reporter of the cowboys. Trust Norm over all else.

Mindless or not, the guy has a very strong arguement as to why we Boys fans and others on this board should just pipe down and give the guy some rope and time under center to develop before getting on him all the time. I am as homer as it comes and I love the kid and he will get better, I just can't wait for that to happen.

Mindless or not, the guy has a very strong arguement as to why we Boys fans and others on this board should just pipe down and give the guy some rope and time under center to develop before getting on him all the time. I am as homer as it comes and I love the kid and he will get better, I just can't wait for that to happen.

I'm not saying anything negative about Romo. He's awesome. I've actually argued in his defense several times with co-workers that try and rip on him. I already know what Mickaroo is going to say. He works for the Dallas Cowboys and will report everything with a massive homer slant to it every time. He's started to become an automatic channel switch everytime they have him on the little ticket. He's a beating.

The guy is a choke artist. Plain and simple. How many more times do we have to watch him choke before we are allowed to give him a hard time about it? Nerves do funny things to athletes. In crunch time, some athletes make plays they don't make when they aren't nervous. Sometimes these nerves can help (Elway, Reggie Miller, Robert Horry), and players are actually better with pressure than without it. In other cases, guys simply cannot harness that pressure correctly, and all-star caliber players will dribble off their own foot. I'm not gonna say Romo can never recover and become good when it matters, but it appears to me that his makeup will prevent him from doing so.