[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milwaukee Bucks

Men In Tights

polksalet

Dude, thats five guys to get that kind of production. That sucks hard because it hurts the rhythm of the game. The bucks are one michael redd injury from being a five win team.

I think if Redd goes down, Mason could step in nicely.

And as to 5 guys - true; but like I said, what they lack in "star" power, they make up for with depth. Look at NY - they have "names" in Van Horn and Mutumbo (who are pillow-soft and washed up, respectively), but they will go NOWHERE with them in the lineup.

Chavez:

polksalet

Dude, thats five guys to get that kind of production. That sucks hard because it hurts the rhythm of the game. The bucks are one michael redd injury from being a five win team.

And as to 5 guys - true; but like I said, what they lack in "star" power, they make up for with depth. Look at NY - they have "names" in Van Horn and Mutumbo (who are pillow-soft and washed up, respectively), but they will go NOWHERE with them in the lineup.

No fn way dude. Mason is average, Redd is one of the top ten players in the league. Even before this year redd was death from the three and also plays bang up defense. Mason is pippen without the ball handling and shooting skills imo. In other words, hes a slightly better shooting darvin ham.

Let's agree to disagree on Mason and I personally hope we don't have to find out who's right.

I'm surprised you rank Redd as one of the top 10 players in the league.

I have to say, while polk has been opinionated, I don't think he's "Bucks bashing"; he mainly thinks Mason isn't that great (tough to say when he's a 6th man - he's effective, but would it translate?) and giving his opinion on their frontcourt.

Remember, he DID call Redd "one of the 10 best players in the league."

Chavez:

I have to say, while polk has been opinionated, I don't think he's "Bucks bashing"; he mainly thinks Mason isn't that great (tough to say when he's a 6th man - he's effective, but would it translate?) and giving his opinion on their frontcourt.

Redd is the man, hes a complete player which is a rarity in today's game. Is there anything he cant do? Well other than blocking shots? Hes a tremendous rebounder from the 2, he pases well although he doesnt do it much because hes the only player on the team that can hit from five feet or more. Average defender through sheer will because of his limitations of speed and quickness. Not to mention he is a great jum shooter and can also create his own shot.

List of 2 guards that are better.

James, maybe.

Mcgrady for sure.

Finely, no.

Houston, well he doesnt pass, rebound or play d so no.

Kobe, not this year but normally yes.

Anyone im missing?

I cant believe he slid to the second round, im still amazed.

polksalet:

Chavez:

Redd is the man, hes a complete player which is a rarity in today's game. Is there anything he cant do? Well other than blocking shots? Hes a tremendous rebounder from the 2, he pases well although he doesnt do it much because hes the only player on the team that can hit from five feet or more. Average defender through sheer will because of his limitations of speed and quickness. Not to mention he is a great jum shooter and can also create his own shot.

James, maybe.

Mcgrady for sure.

Finely, no.

Anyone im missing?

You're missing Ron Artest, who's the #2 or #3 best SG in the league. He's the best defender by far at the 2 and can score. If you want a guy who can put up 20 and then totally shut down anyone he plays against, it's Artest. smash

polksalet:

Chavez:

James, maybe.

Mcgrady for sure.

Finely, no.

Anyone im missing?

Ray Allen..... if the Bucks don't make the trade last year....... Redd isn't starting for the Bucks. thinking

I haven't been around for awhile but I love all the Bucks talk.

It will never happen, but Omeka (sp?) Okafor would look great in a Bucks uniform.

The main thing working for the Bucks is chemistry. Their frontcourt could use some work, but as long as they have that chemistry they will be in every game. Having a true start would be great, but having 5-guys on the floor giving it their best at all times is a joy to watch and you don't see it often in the NBA.

• 3 weeks later...
Big John:

Update:

TJ Fors suffered a spinal injury and was taken out on a stretcher while beine immobilized. :D 

No update on his condition is available yet.

Do I need to pick up Damon Jones?

polksalet:

Big John:

Update:

TJ Fors suffered a spinal injury and was taken out on a stretcher while beine immobilized.    :D

No update on his condition is available yet.

Do I need to pick up Damon Jones? X-rays came back negative, it is just a neck sprain. thumbs_u

Chavez:

polksalet

lol lol

• 4 weeks later...

Geez, and here I thought the Bucks had removed their frustrating nature - they finish a respectable 2-3 on their road trip - especially considering it came darn close to being 3-2 with wins over the Kings and Lakers - and promptly come home and lose to the decent-not great Rockets, THEN beat the Pacers at home...then get demolished by them on the road.

They desperately need TJ Ford and Van Horn back before the playoffs - and it doesn't look like Ford is coming back. :D

Anyway, how is that Damon Jones pickup working for you, polk?