[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The small moments that make you laugh.

irish

I was busy filling out my mother's 59th Birthday card when my 4 yr old daughter walked into my room, dipped her fingers into the glass of water she was drinking after brushing her teeth and said, "The Priest of god, to the high moon Jesus," as she made the sign of cross on my forehead with her dripping wet fingers. Then as she walked away, she turned and said, "Now you're good to go as I've prayed for you." :wacko:

:D

I was busy filling out my mother's 59th Birthday card when my 4 yr old daughter walked into my room, dipped her fingers into the glass of water she was drinking after brushing her teeth and said, "The Priest of god, to the high moon Jesus," as she made the sign of cross on my forehead with her dripping wet fingers. Then as she walked away, she turned and said, "Now you're good to go as I've prayed for you." :wacko:

:D

Did you then put that message in the card and sign your name? :D

Edited by Chief Dick

Did you then put that message in the card and sign your name? :wacko:

I did. But I did put her initials in the bottom corner.

With some people's opinion of you around here, I'm surprised that you didn't burst into flames.

No flames but my head did spin around on my shoulders and then projectile vomiting ensued.