[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ambien question

polksalet

Yes! If you aren't in your bed ready to fall asleep you will get some weird daydreams. One night I was sitting at my computer about 20 minutes after taking it and my computer started moving in my imagination and I thought I got sucked into it. Another time I was staring at a picture and somehow I thought I was in a jungle.

I've also heard that people tend to go places and not remember in the morning or they eat a bunch of food and don't remember either until they see the mess they made.

Yes! If you aren't in your bed ready to fall asleep you will get some weird daydreams. One night I was sitting at my computer about 20 minutes after taking it and my computer started moving in my imagination and I thought I got sucked into it. Another time I was staring at a picture and somehow I thought I was in a jungle.

I've also heard that people tend to go places and not remember in the morning or they eat a bunch of food and don't remember either until they see the mess they made.

a few years ago a friend of mine was going from new york to barcelona with a stop in frankfurt. it was a red-eye, so he took an ambien. in frankfurt, he had to switch to a different airline, meaning he had to claim his baggage, re-check it with the new airline and switch planes. however, after arriving in barcelona, he had no recollection of ever being in frankfurt.

I took half of one last night before going to bed. I kep thinking the wife was trying to poison me. It was frakkin WILD. After I got away from her a bear had me down.

I took half of one last night before going to bed. I kep thinking the wife was trying to poison me. It was frakkin WILD. After I got away from her a bear had me down.

Did you try to go to sleep, or were you still up around moving awhile after you took it? I find that if I lay in bed I fall right asleep and have no weird dreams or anything, but if I stay up on the computer or watch tv then I started hallucinating.

Speaking of Ambien I should have taken one tonight it's almost freaking 5.

Edited by Flip_Side

Reported Side EffectsIf you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Ambien and seek emergency medical attention:

* an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, face, or tongue; hives); or

* hallucinations, abnormal behavior, or severe confusion.

Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Ambien and talk to your doctor if you experience

* headache, drowsiness, dizziness, or clumsiness

* nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation

* depression

* muscle aches or pains

* vivid or abnormal dreams

* amnesia (memory loss) after a dose, sometimes significant

My best friend takes it nightly and has for years. They say it is not addictive, physically, but he is now unable to go to sleep without it. Apparently you can form a dependency on the drug and have trouble getting to sleep normally without it.

I took it for a while after my first back surgery for about a week and plan to ask for about a week supply for my upcoming vertebral fusion (not looking forward to it). Despite the pain or discomfort, it is better at getting you to sleep than pain killers (which also turn your bowels into a cement factory).

I have heard that many people are also prone to "sleep walking" while taking this med.

As long as it wasn't the time-release version, as it is dangerous to split on of those pills.

This stuff is legal, and Josh Gordon is illegal.

Would you trust either one around kids?

Would you trust people to drive more on Ambien?

Or is Ambien being legal the result of multi-million dollar lobbying campaign?

Edited by AtomicCEO

Yes it is simple, you kill a family of four while operating a crane on Ambien insurance companies don't care, but you do this after smoking a joint, you now have a $500 million lawsuit...according to perch.

This question begs to be asked......How do I get my hands on some of this stuff? :wacko:

ask your doc. it is very easy . I take a half a tab about once a week. i am a night owl and have a hard time falling alseep when i have a lot of chit going.

i blame it on the Josh Gordon i smoked years ago.

Wurd.

I took Ambien a few months back. I freaked the wife out and promised to never take it again. Weird stuff I did not even remember doing....

Now give me a joint and I am the best fishing guide in Montana...