[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Movie Trivia

Big Country

I've got an hour and a half before my lunch meeting, so:

Movie Trivia anyone?

Here's one from a movie I saw again recently:

"Son, in 35 years of religious study, I have only come up with two hard incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and I'm not Him."

I've got an hour and a half before my lunch meeting, so:

Movie Trivia anyone?

Here's one from a movie I saw again recently:

"Son, in 35 years of religious study, I have only come up with two hard incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and I'm not Him."

Rudy?

I'm pretty sure I'm right so I'll just go.

P1: "Still Gay?"

Gay P2: "Nope, knee deep in pu**y. I just like the name so much I can't get rid of it."

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - more awesome quotes than Bogey's whole career...which is sayin' something.

I don't even care about getting a turn as long as this makes one more person see this awesome movie..."If you look up idiot in the dictionary, you know what you'll see?" "A picture of me?" "No, the definition of idiot, WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE!"

+1x10999

You and Taz need to come to Denver. I'll buy the drinks and we can watch AoD and hold hands.

PON, you're up with a quote.

F*ck AoD and watch Evil Dead II, and I'll make the popcorn.

We can do the whole trilogy.

Maybe Sam Raimi will finally get around to making the next one or if he can pull enough strings finally do "Jason vs Freddie vs Ash" :wacko: too bad they won't let Jason really lose.

Why do you need another? I always thought "They would've made me king...but I'm King here, in my own way" <cue woman falling into Ash's arms> pretty well settled the whole affair.

Did I ever tell you Bruce Campbell called my wife "fiery" once upon a time? :D