[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA POOL

Cunning Runt

Its funny that you have 477 entries @ $5 per. The pool I run has 119 entries @ $20 per. Basically the exact same size.

I'm not doing as well in yours geeteebee. I'm on page three of the standings, but I have lots of teams still in it though.

You talkin about the one done here? Im in, and still have all my teams in it. I got Louisville beating Syracuse in the final.

I actually did the one here... the only bracket I filled out, which is very strange for me...

... and the interface was clunky as hell, and I ended up skipping over half of the first-round games on one side of the bracket because of it... so, I'm not even looking at the results there... :wacko:

I actually did the one here... the only bracket I filled out, which is very strange for me...

... and the interface was clunky as hell, and I ended up skipping over half of the first-round games on one side of the bracket because of it... so, I'm not even looking at the results there... :wacko:

I'm in the Huddle bracket. It's the same program that is run in at least three different papers/radio stations. I don't like it the best but I can deal with it.

I'm in the Huddle bracket. It's the same program that is run in at least three different papers/radio stations. I don't like it the best but I can deal with it.

I was so mad when I went back to check my first day results. :wacko: First time in YEARS that I didn't just fill out a xeroxed copy from the newspaper or something.

Good luck to everyone in CR's pool!

I didn't join CR's pool, don't know why I just missed it I guess, but I'm currently #40 in the one run here.

In CR's pool with 3 brackets that are all toast.

Ya - me too - except with 10 sheets, all of which suck.

On the plus side, there's a 90% chance I'll end up at the Final Four. It's in Detroit which is my market and I do a lot of business there. i'm the customer for the most part so I get spolied pretty good. I'm guessing this is one of those occasions I'll get spoiled on. 'Cept tickets to this one I think are going to be real, real hard to come by with State part of the mix - only an hour away.

I have four spots in the contest. My #2 team has 55 points but you probably already know which teams are mine.

Btw, I like the site.

Did I mention that I paid my entry fees? I paid my entry fees. Yes I did. :D

I'm thinking about running a pool next year and if I do, it will definetly be run with this program. :wacko: