[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are the top 3 route runners among the rookies...

Duchess Jack

I'm not a fan of college ball and am trying to work on my draft board.

Best Routes

WR1:

WR2:

WR3:

RB1:

RB2:

RB3:

TE1:

TE2:

TE3:

Best Hands

WR1:

WR2:

WR3:

RB1:

RB2:

RB3:

TE1:

TE2:

TE3:

Best Blockers

WR1:

WR2:

WR3:

RB1:

RB2:

RB3:

TE1:

TE2:

TE3:

Best Routes

WR1: Massaquoi

WR2: Robiskie/Tate

WR3: Nicks

RB1: McCoy

RB2: Moreno

RB3: Goodson/Peerman

TE1: Ingram

TE2: Casey

TE3: Coffman/Beckum

Best Hands

WR1: Crabtree

WR2: Maclin/Britt

WR3: Iglesias/Harvin/Nicks

RB1: Moreno

RB2: McCoy

RB3: Goodson/Peerman/Coffee

TE1: Ingram

TE2: Casey

TE3: Coffman/Beckum

Best Blockers

WR1: Crabtree

WR2: Britt

WR3: Massaquoi

RB1: Wells

RB2: Moreno

RB3: Andre Brown/Peerman

TE1: Pettigrew

TE2: Richard Quinn

TE3: Anthony Hill/Bear Pascoe

Deon Butler, WR, Seattle is supposed to have a pretty good resume when it comes to route running/hands. He also ran 4.28 at his pro day and 4.38 at the combine. Undersized but sounds like he should be near the top in route running and hands.

Deon Butler, WR, Seattle is supposed to have a pretty good resume when it comes to route running/hands. He also ran 4.28 at his pro day and 4.38 at the combine. Undersized but sounds like he should be near the top in route running and hands.

Is he better than Reggie Williams?

He was the best of the Penn State receivers that came out this year. I would expect his career to resemble that of Wes Welker. Fast as getout with great hands. He'll be a great slot receiver and a more than passable #2. His routes aren't super crisp but he does have a fair bit of discipline.

He was the best of the Penn State receivers that came out this year. I would expect his career to resemble that of Wes Welker. Fast as getout with great hands. He'll be a great slot receiver and a more than passable #2. His routes aren't super crisp but he does have a fair bit of discipline.

welker isn't fast. laterally quick, but not fast.

Wells is not a good blocker. Moreno and Brown are far ahead of Beanie in that aspect.

I know a lot of people like this guy. He can not block and no one knows if he can catch because he didnt get any opportunities in college. The one thing that really strikes me about him is that for all the potential he has, he really only had a few big games. He tore up LSU and Michigan in his one full season. Compared to the other top rookie backs Beanie really hasnt done a lot.

I think Arizona is closer to splittiing the carries 50/50 than other people.

Edited by dirtdickens

Wells is not a good blocker. Moreno and Brown are far ahead of Beanie in that aspect.

I know a lot of people like this guy. He can not block and no one knows if he can catch because he didnt get any opportunities in college. The one thing that really strikes me about him is that for all the potential he has, he really only had a few big games. He tore up LSU and Michigan in his one full season. Compared to the other top rookie backs Beanie really hasnt done a lot.

I think Arizona is closer to splittiing the carries 50/50 than other people.

I honestly don't know for sure as I'm only going by what I've read and therefore, both Moreno and Brown could in fact be better blockers. However, as I said, from what I've read, scouts have said that Wells is a good square, face-up blocker in pass protection. Now if you've watched him in college, which I haven't outside of highlight reel plays, then you'd probably be speaking from a better perspective.

Edited by irish