[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My ex is a Bruha!

tazinib1

So its my daughters 15th birthday yesterday and my scum of an ex-wife refuses, still, to let me speak to her. We divorced on speaking terms and the new "man" in her life is a piece of poopy. I just don't understand why some people are so evil.

True to all the above, plus a child needs 2 parents...estranged or not. How can she bar you from seeing...speaking to your daughter?? We don't need details, but you should have contact w/ her. Get a lawyer as this is not right.

Yeah I got all the court paperwork. I have legal custody of my son who starts his term at UCSB this fall from my first wife. I got all the paperwork I need to cause a fuss but thats not the type of person I am. Its a fine line....and for those of you that will say "I'd fight tooth and nail to see my child", so would I. The fact is my ex if a ckufing chtib!! Period. And whatever she can do to make me look like an ass, she will.

Yeah I got all the court paperwork. I have legal custody of my son who starts his term at UCSB this fall from my first wife. I got all the paperwork I need to cause a fuss but thats not the type of person I am. Its a fine line....and for those of you that will say "I'd fight tooth and nail to see my child", so would I. The fact is my ex if a ckufing chtib!! Period. And whatever she can do to make me look like an ass, she will.

so your ex-wife hacked your account and was the one that proclaimed that JStew would be rook of the year :wacko:

just trying to add a bit of levity to what has to be a very trying issue...good luck, really

Edited by keggerz

so your ex-wife hacked your account and was the one that proclaimed that JStew would be rook of the year :wacko:\

just trying to add a bit of levity to what has to be a very trying issue...good luck, really

:D Thanks Keggz. I needed that.

If I know anything about being a child of divorce... that daughter at 15 is not too far away from coming to the same conclusion that you have about her mom.

Just make sure she knows that you're trying, and don't give up.

I think refusing to let you even speak to her is crossing the line. If you can't even call her and say Happy 15th, it might be time to consider asking the Court for a little help. I can understand not wanting to do that but you shouldn't have to send your own kids birthday cards by certified mail.

As many have already said, I know you don't want to cause trouble, but it seems like this is over the line. You should at least be able to talk to your child, even if it's a phone call to wish her well. Unless she has something over you like unpaid alimony or child support, you should bring this to the attention of the court. This isn't about causing trouble, this is about being a part of your daughter's life.

If I know anything about being a child of divorce... that daughter at 15 is not too far away from coming to the same conclusion that you have about her mom.

Just make sure she knows that you're trying, and don't give up.

+ Infinity.

I went through this from both sides. As the child and the father.

My daughter is now 20 and calls me regularly to give her advice on how to deal with her adolescent behaving mother.

What I did with my kid was just to be honest with her every step of the way and count on her to come to her own conclusions.

Edit to add: My mom spent many years trying to sour me on my Dad. That only resulted in a very difficult relationship with my Mom. Parents who try to take away a childs other parent usually wind up losing in the end.

Edited by tbimm

Is there something in the divorce settlement that grants visiting rights?

Ummmm thats alittle complicated. I have full custody of my son from my first marriage but I fumbled the ball BIG TIME with my daughter. I'll explain later.

BTW: She called me just a few minutes ago. God I love my daughter lol. And I wanna put my fist through my ex's FACE!!!!!

BRUJA!

"H" is silent. Notice the puke green choice. It means "witch" in Spanish, And yes she is.

My choice would be more like, "Hija de verga". Hang in there brah! Sounds like she loves you and that it will work out in the long run!

Shaka

edit it add:

Take THAT filters!! :wacko:

Edited by McBoog