[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

jetsfan

Maybe they'll have a scene on an aircraft carrier and the Captain will say "We're gonna need a bigger boat". Yeah, that'd be awesome.

I watched and nope, not that line. Every military person in the movie is a moran and the two main characters know everything (Lorenzo Lamas plays the village idiot that runs the world). I think they may have splurged on the budget and actually got two military uniforms to have ribbons. They could have bedazzled stuff on and it would have looked better.

OK, I'm sort of drunk right now so I might be a little bit confused, but this is a joke... right???

Joke that this is a real movie? No, it is real... real bad.

Joke of a movie? Yes

Debbie Gibson has a gratuitous sex scene. Well, okay, no nudity and the asian guy has a 2 second stamina... but it's implied that the sex was good.

This movie makes Snakes on a Plane look like The Godfather

That CGI is heinous.

The title should be "Shark ate a Plane". Then maybe it would have a cult following.